Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way the coronavirus could be active long enough on a surface for it to be transmitted through the touching of a package or a product shipped from one of the manufacturing epicenters of China.

I didnt say it was through touching the package hun. its a sealed bag. Its the air inside the package. Hence being advised not to buy things from china at the mo. Yet she does it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
has this woman nevre heard of photoshop? of course the things on the models don't look the same on you, you tit.

ALSO, what is this thing with her trying to sound more posh by enunciating her Ts at the end of words like iT and thaT, but then she goes 'bovvered', shes not fooling anybody 😅 😅 😅

seems like she took a note from my post from earlier as well by adding an onion to her chicken a la slopp... well done soph 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did she say she was “using up stuff in her cupboards”?? What’s the plan after that then? Either she seriously does have a wardrobe full of mug shots or she’s going to get a shock when she next goes shopping. I actually think she’s totally oblivious to the outside world. Just trundling along on Planet Grinch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really thinks she’s doing some grand gesture by sharing a bloody picture of cleaning products she’s given away 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
There is no way the coronavirus could be active long enough on a surface for it to be transmitted through the touching of a package or a product shipped from one of the manufacturing epicenters of China.

It survives for *at least* 72 hours but some species of Coronavirus can survive up to 9 days so anything is possible.
What if someone in the sorting office or your Post man contaminates it?

Reactions: 6
how do you find her numbers of followers/unfollowers? I’m curious after the poll how many unfollows she has. Me included 🤡
Website called social blade. She's only ever shown a negative number once that I've seen. It's always a very steady growth of followers...last I checked it was averaging 3000 a day

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Well at least if she’s suffering with a pain in the ass then she knows how we feel about her on the daily 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry if it’s already been said (no time to catch up on the thread today before work!) but does anyone else think she’s overdoing / possibly completely fabricating this injury because she knows her content is shite and is using it as an excuse not to post as she knows fine well there is more going on in the world atm and her posts will seem petty? Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Did she say she was “using up stuff in her cupboards”?? What’s the plan after that then? Either she seriously does have a wardrobe full of mug shots or she’s going to get a shock when she next goes shopping. I actually think she’s totally oblivious to the outside world. Just trundling along on Planet Grinch 🙄
In her warped and delusional mind I think she means she’s using the stuff Shes got instead of buying, to her not buying stuff is a big deal

Reactions: 8
She really thinks she’s doing some grand gesture by sharing a bloody picture of cleaning products she’s given away 🙄
Has she said who she gave it to yet?
She probably just gave it to her mam and sister 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Catching up from earlier today,
I think someone clearly needs to be with her when Ronnie is about. That’s really worrying.
The bikini story has really pissed me off. There’s a fricking pandemic happening right now I’ve spent 3 hours trying to find/buy hand sanitizer for my dad. He is a taxi driver and suffers with copd and he is being stubborn and continuing to work as he has bills to pay so I’m trying to do everything I can to get antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer but there is people out the charging £30 for 250ml!! Bet that clown has a full wardrobe of the stuff.
This probably isn't allowed but I have a whole big pack of wipes, is there any way I can arrange posting them to you?

• Heart
Omg can’t catch up lol she didn’t give anything away she just took a pic of a bag of stuff in her boot then put it back in one of her 10 narnia cupboards !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s given that 1 bag to her Ma I reckon, but will repost the pic every day. And the stuff in it was #gifted I bet so it’s hardly an altruistic gesture! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Also “ i just add to Cart “ really soph ? Not everyone can afford to just keep buying loads of unwanted tit ! Seriously does this woman not think before she posts ! She is so unrealatable it’s unreal ! I’m over here panicking about having enough food to feed my family and she’s just filling her cart with bikinis ! C**t ... sorry but I’m done ✅

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Im 26 and Im in isolation because I have alot of the Corona symptoms, will be getting tested for it if my symptoms and temperature last more than 7 days, im on day 5 so far. My temp is between 38-38.5. I have chronic earache in both ears, chesty cough, pretty much lost my voice, conjested and blocked nose, and have no energy. I was unable to self isolate to prevent catching it, because I am a mental health nurse and work in a secure unit, so we could not close our place of work, and I have a duty of care, so I had to put myself at risk because the patients need us there, bless them. I also help out alot caring for my elderly grandad who is 99, has dementia and a broken hip at the moment, so have had to step down from helping out with his care, which puts extra strain on my mum and aunty as they will have to do it all themselves for a while! Makes me feel guilty but id rather that, than pass it on to him because he wouldn’t be able to fight it off. I really miss him! I know because of his dementia he wont understand why im not there, he’ll just know that I have stopped visiting :((.
i hope this all comes to an end soon hopefully the warm weather might kill it off.
in the mean time I hope all my fellow trolls stay safe! Keep warm and dont panic too much, it will pass! And tbh it really does just feel like normal flu. (Perhaps it is just the flu. Im yet to be tested. )
I suppose things could be worse, I may be isolated and awaiting to hear if I have a dangerous virus, which will affect my grandads care, but the REAL victim here is soph! Poor girl doesn’t look like a model in a bikini. Pray for her guyzzzzx!!! Xo
Get well soon I feel for your with everything on your plate especially worrying for your grandad. Try and look after yourself best you can and I hope your grandad is ok to xx

Reactions: 7
She’s never felt so protective of another wee human in all her life aye right soph while your showing 3.5 million fans him in the bath that’s not protecting him love, that feeding some perverts filthy mind about little boys get a grip he’s your flesh and blood ffs I’d lie down in the middle of the road for my kids and my grandaughters they are my world and I don’t see them through a fone screen 20hrs out of everyday take a insta break give us a fuking break and spend quality time with you son you pathetic excuse for a mum 😡you so boil my piss at times

God don’t give her any ideas she’s never had an original thought or idea in her head dim witted Fuk
What so protective she can't even take him outdoors to a boot sale!!
It’s ok she’s got the bog rolls 😂
Oh she'll certainly need them after consuming a 90% liquid diet 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
My husbands stuck offshore as well. He was due home this Thursday but Its going to be at least another 2 weeks till he can get home because someones tested positive today. Dont know what will happen if someone tests positive next week because its 14 days quarantine if you have contact with someone plus the companies that fly the choppers are refusing to fly if there is a risk someone has it!
Sorry to hear about your husband hope he’s ok xx

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it’s already been said (no time to catch up on the thread today before work!) but does anyone else think she’s overdoing / possibly completely fabricating this injury because she knows her content is shite and is using it as an excuse not to post as she knows fine well there is more going on in the world atm and her posts will seem petty? Lol
She's so far up herself she probably thinks she can put the whole of the UK's mind at rest by posting stories about herself ...see everyone it's fine in home bargains 🤦

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.