Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh loook more tit from eBay turning up weeks later from China that’s it Soph make more of ur bumbandits buy from eBay an just welcome in the bleeping virus u moronic piece of tit!!! Scared about it? U ain’t got 2 brain cells to even figure out that ur shits all coming from the worst effecting parts of the world 😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sick of this whole “I can’t cook guyzzzz”. A scroll down her personal insta shows she used to whip up a few meals here and there that actually looked edible! Why must she lie about this? It’s pathetic
Probably on the beg for cooking lessons 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
If your flight is cancelled or the FCO has advised not to travel to that country you should be able to get your money back from the airline. If the airline won’t give you money back then your travel insurance should.
Thank you. We do have travel insurance so will check that out.
We haven't actually cancelled it yet, but about 90% certain that we won't go.
It's only 2 months away and sadly I can't see any miracles happening before then.
I think it's going to be a long time before we're back to anything resembling 'normal' ☹

A lot of small businesses near me have closed for at least a couple of weeks. Local hairdressers, beauticians, smaller restaurants, cafes and pubs etc.

• Sad
She really isn't on this planet! She's using up all her food in her cupboards and freezers. Does she not realise what's going on outside her bubble? I've been waiting for pay day in order to go and get some shopping and now due the sheer amount of selfish people in my town I'm struggling to get food. Time to wake soph and get with the real world.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Ive just discovered Mrs Hinch and now feel even worse than I already did at the state of my house. I try my best but I have a baby and full time job and living in a small Victorian terrace. Oh well. Spose it's all just for the gram and not real l!
Noooooo. I have a 14 month old and work full time, my other half works full time nights and our house is a mess 99% of the time because 1.theres a million things we prioritise before cleaning (like playing with our son) 2.any time we get when he's asleep and happen to be off work together we spend laying on the sofa together watching crap TV. Who cares if your house is a mess, you have a baby ypu actually have to go out to work and support. It used to really get to me that I didn't have this perfect show home until I thought duck it, there's more important things in life xx

Reactions: 16
Didn’t we discuss a few threads back about that basket being a trip hazard. A rubber ring and some strong pain Soph should do the trick. Can take about six weeks to heal. And shagging can be pretty painful so Onslow might have to go without for a while 😂😂
Oh for God's sake, get a grip woman!!! I slipped on some concrete steps at school and banged my coccyx. I was still made to do PE that afternoon 🤣 Then she does a whole rant about how she refuses to moan about it - shut the duck up then!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you. We do have travel insurance so will check that out.
We haven't actually cancelled it yet, but about 90% certain that we won't go.
It's only 2 months away and sadly I can't see any miracles happening before then.
I think it's going to be a long time before we're back to anything resembling 'normal' ☹

A lot of small businesses near me have closed for at least a couple of weeks. Local hairdressers, beauticians, smaller restaurants, cafes and pubs etc.
We are the same. We are due to go away end of may. At the moment easy jet are allowing people to change their date and I think the hotel may do the same like you I don’t think the situation will have settled by summer so not sure what to do. Thankfully we have insurance too so cancelling is an option. This whole situation is dire.

Reactions: 6
My husband is currently stuck in America.
He was in Texas, travelled again somewhere to an oil rig and is now stuck there.

im not bothered about our holiday to Florida in June anymore or the way I look in a bikini against models who photoshop their pics!

after everything I’ve been through lately I would like my husband back 😭😭😭😭
Sorry to hear your husband is stuck times like this put things into perspective unless your hinch. I hope your reunited soon hun ❤

Reactions: 11
Just catching up

All I can hear is baaaa baaaa from her sheep!
Did they really copy her and make that slop she made the other night 🤦‍♀️
She could have laced it with arsenic and they would still make it!!!

We were going to Portugal in May. We're not going to go now. It's not worth the risk.
We can cancel the hotel up to 10 days beforehand so at least we'll get a refund on that.

I doubt we'll get anything back on the flights, but what can you do?
I'd rather lose the money than risk illness, and not just regarding ourselves. My sister in law has asthma and my mother in law is in her 70s and not in the best of health.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I passed anything onto them just because I was selfish enough to go on holidays.
MIL isn't my favourite person but I certainly wouldn't wish anyone ill.
Yeah its gutting to have to cancel travel plans but health comes first! Espesh if you have elderly family that would be at serious risk from it.
Im 26 and Im in isolation because I have alot of the symptoms, will be getting tested for it if my symptoms and temperature last more than 7 days, im on day 5 so far. I was unable to self isolate to prevent catching it, because I am a mental health nurse and work in a secure unit, so we could not close our place of work, and I have a duty of care, so I had to put myself at risk because the patients need us there, bless them. I also help out alot caring for my elderly grandad who is 99, has dementia and a broken hip at the moment, so have had to step down from helping out with his care, which puts extra strain on my mum and aunty as they will have to do it all themselves for a while! Makes me feel guilty but id rather that, than pass it on to him because he wouldn’t be able to fight it off. I really miss him! I know because of his dementia he wont understand why im not there, he’ll just know that I have stopped visiting :((.
i hope this all comes to an end soon hopefully the warm weather might kill it off.
in the mean time I hope all my fellow trolls stay safe! Keep warm and dont panic too much, it will pass!
I suppose things could be worse, I may be isolated and awaiting to hear if I have a dangerous virus, which will affect my grandads care, but the REAL victim here is soph! Poor girl doesn’t look like a model in a bikini. Pray for her guyzzzzx!!! Xo

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Odds on she came downstairs, saw the tit and then went and jumped hard on the stairs and screamed to make it sound like she fell 😂 "jamie I just cant clean it up or get my minky out for you anytime soon I fell down the stairs"
She's probably one of those people that takes their dog for a walk and doesn't clean up after it. You'd think she's be used to cleaning up tit considering she's got a baby. She probably gets her husband or mum to do all the nappy changes!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Im 26 and Im in isolation because I have alot of the Corona symptoms, will be getting tested for it if my symptoms and temperature last more than 7 days, im on day 5 so far. My temp is between 38-38.5. I have chronic earache in both ears, chesty cough, pretty much lost my voice, conjested and blocked nose, and have no energy. I was unable to self isolate to prevent catching it, because I am a mental health nurse and work in a secure unit, so we could not close our place of work, and I have a duty of care, so I had to put myself at risk because the patients need us there, bless them. I also help out alot caring for my elderly grandad who is 99, has dementia and a broken hip at the moment, so have had to step down from helping out with his care, which puts extra strain on my mum and aunty as they will have to do it all themselves for a while! Makes me feel guilty but id rather that, than pass it on to him because he wouldn’t be able to fight it off. I really miss him! I know because of his dementia he wont understand why im not there, he’ll just know that I have stopped visiting :((.
i hope this all comes to an end soon hopefully the warm weather might kill it off.
in the mean time I hope all my fellow trolls stay safe! Keep warm and dont panic too much, it will pass! And tbh it really does just feel like normal flu. (Perhaps it is just the flu. Im yet to be tested. )
I suppose things could be worse, I may be isolated and awaiting to hear if I have a dangerous virus, which will affect my grandads care, but the REAL victim here is soph! Poor girl doesn’t look like a model in a bikini. Pray for her guyzzzzx!!! Xo

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hope poor Ma Barker doesn't have to put it on for her too!
View attachment 96351
It's arnica you bleeping pleb!!!! (Sophie not the person who wrote the post)

Im 26 and Im in isolation because I have alot of the Corona symptoms, will be getting tested for it if my symptoms and temperature last more than 7 days, im on day 5 so far. My temp is between 38-38.5. I have chronic earache in both ears, chesty cough, pretty much lost my voice, conjested and blocked nose, and have no energy. I was unable to self isolate to prevent catching it, because I am a mental health nurse and work in a secure unit, so we could not close our place of work, and I have a duty of care, so I had to put myself at risk because the patients need us there, bless them. I also help out alot caring for my elderly grandad who is 99, has dementia and a broken hip at the moment, so have had to step down from helping out with his care, which puts extra strain on my mum and aunty as they will have to do it all themselves for a while! Makes me feel guilty but id rather that, than pass it on to him because he wouldn’t be able to fight it off. I really miss him! I know because of his dementia he wont understand why im not there, he’ll just know that I have stopped visiting :((.
in the mean time I hope all my fellow trolls stay safe! Keep warm and dont panic too much, it will pass! And tbh it really does just feel like normal flu. (Perhaps it is just the flu. Im yet to be tested. )
Get well soon xx

Reactions: 10
Yeah its gutting to have to cancel travel plans but health comes first! Espesh if you have elderly family that would be at serious risk from it.
Im 26 and Im in isolation because I have alot of the symptoms, will be getting tested for it if my symptoms and temperature last more than 7 days, im on day 5 so far. I was unable to self isolate to prevent catching it, because I am a mental health nurse and work in a secure unit, so we could not close our place of work, and I have a duty of care, so I had to put myself at risk because the patients need us there, bless them. I also help out alot caring for my elderly grandad who is 99, has dementia and a broken hip at the moment, so have had to step down from helping out with his care, which puts extra strain on my mum and aunty as they will have to do it all themselves for a while! Makes me feel guilty but id rather that, than pass it on to him because he wouldn’t be able to fight it off. I really miss him! I know because of his dementia he wont understand why im not there, he’ll just know that I have stopped visiting :((.
in the mean time I hope all my fellow trolls stay safe! Keep warm and dont panic too much, it will pass!
I hope it's good news when you get tested.
It sounds like you have so many other things to deal with too, what with work and your Grandad.
This whole thing is just such a worry for everyone ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Also I am SO annoyed and might message her regarding the fact that she is fking ordering tat, unnecessary items online from CHINA. DOES SHE KNOW HOW SELFISH THAT IS. Putting ppl at risk. Shel be going around the garden centre & home bargs, after intentionality bringing in items from china into her home, opening and touching them. And then just going out putting everyone at risk. Not to mention her son!!!

I hope it's good news when you get tested.
It sounds like you have so many other things to deal with too, what with work and your Grandad.
This whole thing is just such a worry for everyone ☹
Thank you. Im lucky that im in an age group which is likely to be able to fight it off. Atleast Im not crying because i dont look like a model in a bikini though :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe people are "cooking" that dreadful pasta dish that she served at the weekend. Please stop encouraging her 🙄 she will be bringing out a cookbook next... Mugshots, pasta and stews, no thank you.
🤮🤮Why would anyone want to copy that recipe?!!! I despair, I really do. Are they trying to get food poisoning?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.