Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title idea:
Hinchy tripped on her piles of freebies & fell down the stairs.
Now there’s more sh*t in her dining room than was already there!

Poor wounded hinch had to clean up some poo!
Now your bruised coccyx is a pain in the ass just like you!!

orr
Still ordering tat from china? How selfish can hinch be! U give most of it to charity when ur kids come round for tea!

im bored & in isolation sothis is helping me pass time haha x

Reactions: 14
My husband is currently stuck in America.
He was in Texas, travelled again somewhere to an oil rig and is now stuck there.

im not bothered about our holiday to Florida in June anymore or the way I look in a bikini against models who photoshop their pics!

after everything I’ve been through lately I would like my husband back 😭😭😭😭
My husbands stuck offshore as well. He was due home this Thursday but Its going to be at least another 2 weeks till he can get home because someones tested positive today. Dont know what will happen if someone tests positive next week because its 14 days quarantine if you have contact with someone plus the companies that fly the choppers are refusing to fly if there is a risk someone has it!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is this woman really on the same planet as the rest of us? Not an actual!Care in the world talking about summer days, whilst the rest of us are worrying sick about everything. Wake up.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Ohhhh loook more tit from eBay turning up weeks later from China that’s it Soph make more of ur bumbandits buy from eBay an just welcome in the bleeping virus u moronic piece of tit!!! Scared about it? U ain’t got 2 brain cells to even figure out that ur shits all coming from the worst effecting parts of the world 😡😡
My friend has reported this to the sun that she is posting stories of her china deliverys etc. And also about her a few weeks ago out in oublic sneezing and not civering her mouth. And posting on her stories!!! She should be called out publicly for her selfish stupid careless behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you. We do have travel insurance so will check that out.
We haven't actually cancelled it yet, but about 90% certain that we won't go.
It's only 2 months away and sadly I can't see any miracles happening before then.
I think it's going to be a long time before we're back to anything resembling 'normal' ☹

A lot of small businesses near me have closed for at least a couple of weeks. Local hairdressers, beauticians, smaller restaurants, cafes and pubs etc.
I had to close today. I run a children’s franchise. Christ knows what I will do now or how long I will be closed for. My mum also marries abroad in July so have the stress and worry of that! But hey soph dog tit in your house must really duck with your day 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
"I don't want to moan" *proceeds to moan in every single story she posts*

Reactions: 21
I’ve an awful feeling there’ll be a recipe book in the pipeline or that’s what she’s angling towards.

• Sick
We've postponed our city break to Berlin, most airlines are allowing you to change without charging you (however interestingly Ryanair still charged me £36.00 extra). Just hope the madness ends sometime soon

Reactions: 7
I’ve an awful feeling there’ll be a recipe book in the pipeline or that’s what she’s angling towards.
If she does release one then it will be one page. “Pour water into mug shot”.
i like a mug shot! Im not judging, but honestlyif she gets a cook book then please stop the world, I want to get off.

• Haha
Such a wonderful role model.
Sat on the toilet. Using her phone.
A baby in the house.
Coronavirus oblivious irresponsible Soflora.
794F6A20-5FB6-416C-9069-691D6C8A2B88.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice how over the top she was fiddeling with these. Picking them up and moving them. Picking up again. Putting down again. It was strange.

Reactions: 7
My scout group I'm a leader (honestly I'm gutted but kinda of thought it would happen eventually) plus all the other scout and guides groups across this county plus kids threatre shows they been working months to put on cancelled until further notice but yet this bint doesn't give a f**k about any but herself stop been selfish soph
And stop filming ronnie in the bath how many times have you been warned😡
Why on earth is anyone cooking that slop 🤮

Ohhhh loook more tit from eBay turning up weeks later from China that’s it Soph make more of ur bumbandits buy from eBay an just welcome in the bleeping virus u moronic piece of tit!!! Scared about it? U ain’t got 2 brain cells to even figure out that ur shits all coming from the worst effecting parts of the world 😡😡
Yea let’s hope she has the nouse to disinfect it, nah, don’t be silly 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Also I am SO annoyed and might message her regarding the fact that she is fking ordering tat, unnecessary items online from CHINA. DOES SHE KNOW HOW SELFISH THAT IS. Putting ppl at risk. Shel be going around the garden centre & home bargs, after intentionality bringing in items from china into her home, opening and touching them. And then just going out putting everyone at risk. Not to mention her son!!!

Thank you. Im lucky that im in an age group which is likely to be able to fight it off. Atleast Im not crying because i dont look like a model in a bikini though :)
There is no way the coronavirus could be active long enough on a surface for it to be transmitted through the touching of a package or a product shipped from one of the manufacturing epicenters of China.

• Heart
Catching up from earlier today,
I think someone clearly needs to be with her when Ronnie is about. That’s really worrying.
The bikini story has really pissed me off. There’s a fricking pandemic happening right now I’ve spent 3 hours trying to find/buy hand sanitizer for my dad. He is a taxi driver and suffers with copd and he is being stubborn and continuing to work as he has bills to pay so I’m trying to do everything I can to get antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer but there is people out the charging £30 for 250ml!! Bet that clown has a full wardrobe of the stuff.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I really wish we could see what is on her private insta. Is she as big a twunt on that too?

it can’t be that private if there’s 50k plus people on it surely??
I can confirm that there’s duck all of interest on her personal insta !!

Mainly pictures of Ronnie with short captions about how much she loves him

Reactions: 8
Catching up from earlier today,
I think someone clearly needs to be with her when Ronnie is about. That’s really worrying.
The bikini story has really pissed me off. There’s a fricking pandemic happening right now I’ve spent 3 hours trying to find/buy hand sanitizer for my dad. He is a taxi driver and suffers with copd and he is being stubborn and continuing to work as he has bills to pay so I’m trying to do everything I can to get antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer but there is people out the charging £30 for 250ml!! Bet that clown has a full wardrobe of the stuff.
i hope your dad is ok and he manages to stay safe, he really shouldn’t be out there with that condition 😕 x

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.