Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Do you still officially follow Mrs Hinch on Instagram, thus adding to her follower numbers?

• No!

Votes: 753 59.6%
  • Yes - I haven't got round to actually unfollowing her.

Votes: 513 40.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title was a post by @RonnieBlessHim with 43 likes and then put forward as a thread title suggestion by @Betty Bond with 28 likes, so a combined winning total of 71 likes!! 🎉🎊

Had to shorten to fit, but the original was: This is not just a gobby, money grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S gobby, money grabbing narcissist

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Further to a query in the last thread, I've added a poll to see how many still actually follow Hinch (adding to her follower numbers) or who watches her anonymously, perhaps through a third party app like Gramster or just without actually adding to her followers?

Reactions: 24
Oh guyyzzz this is so unexpected. You're all welcome round for some frozen chicken slop to celebrate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Oh guyyzzz this is so unexpected. You're all welcome round for some frozen chicken slop to celebrate.
Anno Asif she has cut chicken breasts they were clearly frozen chicken strips 😂 god I feel embarrassed for her my but cheeks clenched 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I often wonder if she is some sort of social experiment by the government due to her weird behaviour and followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Also... have those olives been cooked!? Cause it looks like it! Is this why she lives on tins of spaghetti hoops?? Cause she burns everything?

Reactions: 10
Just have to say these threads have been great and some really funny comments. in fact the last 2 threads and the ones just started on this one has even had my husband in stitches. You guys are keeping me laughing and my hubby in a time where we need it, so thank you and sorry if it is off topic!
What was that she made though :oops:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Why are all her tatty headed mates “cleaning” for her when she done it all before they came over 😂 oh god I can’t deal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.