Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hints that her content might be low because of her “injury” and then asks her minions to share the picture she put on urging people to give cleaning products away... using any given opportunity to keep her engagement up. Literally the only person I’ve seen who is using the situation to her advantage. Manipulative witch.

Reactions: 16
Ivy May Embroidery has a hincharmy line..
The fact that they are individually personalised to the buyer aswell 😱🤦🏼‍♀️that will be so they can't be put them on ebay!!! WTAF

she's the only one that can make any money!!! 😱

Reactions: 7
I honestly thought this illness was a bunch of tit.. I know the media throw stuff out to get our attention away from something else but someone close by where I have to go near today with my 2yr old has died in the hospital.
I haven’t stocked up and don’t get paid till the 25th.
Literally don’t have a clue what to do now. 🥴
But it’s okay soppppphhhh buy ya swim wear and swim across the bleeping channel and get lost.
hope Henry takes a tit on her bed

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sorry if it’s already been said (no time to catch up on the thread today before work!) but does anyone else think she’s overdoing / possibly completely fabricating this injury because she knows her content is shite and is using it as an excuse not to post as she knows fine well there is more going on in the world atm and her posts will seem petty? Lol
Sorry if it’s already been said (no time to catch up on the thread today before work!) but does anyone else think she’s overdoing / possibly completely fabricating this injury because she knows her content is shite and is using it as an excuse not to post as she knows fine well there is more going on in the world atm and her posts will seem petty? Lol
she does it all the time. She has got to have the most boring content as we can pretty much predict
What her day entails every day! fake illnesses is pretty standard. Why she earns money out of this drivel is a mystery!

Reactions: 9
Let's face it she's only emptying her cleaning cupboards to make way for the world's biggest hoard of Ella's pouches.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Also I am SO annoyed and might message her regarding the fact that she is fking ordering tat, unnecessary items online from CHINA. DOES SHE KNOW HOW SELFISH THAT IS. Putting ppl at risk. Shel be going around the garden centre & home bargs, after intentionality bringing in items from china into her home, opening and touching them. And then just going out putting everyone at risk. Not to mention her son!!!

Thank you. Im lucky that im in an age group which is likely to be able to fight it off. Atleast Im not crying because i dont look like a model in a bikini though :)
Most items manufactured in China are from a completely different area, very far from Wuhan and actually in an area that has been minimally affected by CV.
You are probably more likely to be affected by touching something in Home Bargains than opening a parcel that’s taken 3 weeks to even clear customs!

Reactions: 17
I’ve had to block her tonight 😡

I honestly cant believe the shite she’s posted straight after the country has been told that we basically have to go into lockdown.

I dont have anxiety or MH issues but after watching Boris tonight I’ve had my first ever panic attack. I thought I was having a heart attack, couldnt breathe and feels like someone was sitting on my chest. My heart is still going like mad now!

But her biggest bleeping worry is she doesnt look like the models in a bikini 😡😡 Posts about USING UP everything in her cupboards and freezer! What fuckin planet is she on!!

My cupboards are bleeping bare pet! Because I stupidly didnt panic buy like every fucker else and for the past week I havent been able to get anything because all the supermarkets where I live have empty bleeping shelves so now I dont know how the hell Im gonna feed a family of 6 adults and 2 grandkids under 7 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sorry for the rant 🙈
It's really scary having a panic attack isnt it ,rant as much as you like if it helps a little .Hope your feeling ok .

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think she knows she can’t be showing off, buying crap, & trying to be relatable when we’re in this position right now. It could damage her “ brand”
So hence the fake fall & in too much pain to post much today. The C word ( not bleep) which she can’t bring herself to say , could hopefully be the downfall of her. 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Reactions: 13
I think she knows she can’t be showing off, buying crap, & trying to be relatable when we’re in this position right now. It could damage her “ brand”
So hence the fake fall & in too much pain to post much today. The C word ( not bleep) which she can’t bring herself to say , could hopefully be the downfall of her. 🤞🏽🤞🏽
If she can’t consume and buy tit she literally has no content. Not sure why she isn’t going back to cleaning, it’s an obvious choice isn’t it!!

Reactions: 18
It's really scary having a panic attack isnt it ,rant as much as you like if it helps a little .Hope your feeling ok .

Thanks 😘
I was worried about going out today in case I have another one but my meetings have been cancelled due to CV so Im feeling relieved

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Surely though you would think this is a cleaning channels time to shine. Cleaning hacks, cleaning tips.... surely she could just recycle tat from her garage to use as content?

Reactions: 14
Im 26 and Im in isolation because I have alot of the Corona symptoms, will be getting tested for it if my symptoms and temperature last more than 7 days, im on day 5 so far. My temp is between 38-38.5. I have chronic earache in both ears, chesty cough, pretty much lost my voice, conjested and blocked nose, and have no energy. I was unable to self isolate to prevent catching it, because I am a mental health nurse and work in a secure unit, so we could not close our place of work, and I have a duty of care, so I had to put myself at risk because the patients need us there, bless them. I also help out alot caring for my elderly grandad who is 99, has dementia and a broken hip at the moment, so have had to step down from helping out with his care, which puts extra strain on my mum and aunty as they will have to do it all themselves for a while! Makes me feel guilty but id rather that, than pass it on to him because he wouldn’t be able to fight it off. I really miss him! I know because of his dementia he wont understand why im not there, he’ll just know that I have stopped visiting :((.
i hope this all comes to an end soon hopefully the warm weather might kill it off.
in the mean time I hope all my fellow trolls stay safe! Keep warm and dont panic too much, it will pass! And tbh it really does just feel like normal flu. (Perhaps it is just the flu. Im yet to be tested. )
I suppose things could be worse, I may be isolated and awaiting to hear if I have a dangerous virus, which will affect my grandads care, but the REAL victim here is soph! Poor girl doesn’t look like a model in a bikini. Pray for her guyzzzzx!!! Xo
I have all the symptoms you have too but not got a temperature, my daughter isnt well now and has been sent home from School and my son is starting to display the same symptoms but has gone to work .People like you are a godsend to others 😍 risking your own health for other people . Hope you are feeling better soon and are able to see your grandad x

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Catching up from earlier today,
I think someone clearly needs to be with her when Ronnie is about. That’s really worrying.
The bikini story has really pissed me off. There’s a fricking pandemic happening right now I’ve spent 3 hours trying to find/buy hand sanitizer for my dad. He is a taxi driver and suffers with copd and he is being stubborn and continuing to work as he has bills to pay so I’m trying to do everything I can to get antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer but there is people out the charging £30 for 250ml!! Bet that clown has a full wardrobe of the stuff.
I work for a home care company so we don’t even have the ability to work from home. Have been trying to buy hand sanitizer which we genuinely use as part of our PPE but it’s too hard to buy. We’re even struggling to buy hand soap so at least we have something to give our carers. I’m so disappointed in the way some people are behaving with this ‘every man for themselves’ attitude.

I have unfollowed her now btw, I actually only started reading the threads out of boredom and followed her so I could understand some of the comments. You guys are hilarious 😂😂

I still don’t know why Trace is in the attic. I feel like Joey when the others are laughing about something and he’s clueless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I smashed my coccyx maybe 5 years ago and still don’t feel it’s fully healed!!!

Also hahaha at the pile of tit! I’m not a dog owner but in a usually toilet trained dog isn’t that a sign they’re annoyed about something?
Snap! I did mine about 9 years ago and it's still bad. I had to have an epidural with both my kids because I couldn't even lie on my back to be examined it was that bad. Even now if I'm having a bad day with it I can't lie on my back and if I do, I can't get up!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Thanks 😘
I was worried about going out today in case I have another one but my meetings have been cancelled due to CV so Im feeling relieved
Please dont worry about going out incase you have another , the best thing you can do is get out even if it's for a little walk around a park or something . Dont get into the mindset that it might happen again as you will end up like me and not be able to leave the house anymore and I wouldn't wish that on anybody .

• Heart
This probably isn't allowed but I have a whole big pack of wipes, is there any way I can arrange posting them to you?
Thank you that’s so kind of you, but you will need them eventually. Xx

i hope your dad is ok and he manages to stay safe, he really shouldn’t be out there with that condition 😕 x
Thank you, I’m on at him everyday. My anxiety is through the roof with it all.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Morning guyzzzz I'm so angry this morning at those videos of poor Rinnie in the bath naked it's disgusting 🤬🤬 and I'm even more disgusted at instagram for doing nothing about it !

Also and some of you won't like this but I saw someone on here slating another fellow tattler on the way they write / spell things .Come on tattlers we shouldn't be slagging off people's grammar on here we're not in a fekin English grammar lesson here .Yes slate Our Soph for it ( which I have done myself) because she is on a public platform but not our fellow tattlers .
Sorry I don't want to get into awkward situations with people on here about grammar but I dont want people to feel uncomfortable about commenting on here either just incase they get slated for their grammar.
English teacher here. I leave that tit in work. When I'm here, I'm here for content; not spelling, grammar and punctuation. Let people be. Jeeeez! Totally agree with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So her hinchers go mad for her frozen chicken with syrup and now she’s showing more ‘meals’ she will think she’s Gordon Ramsay by the end of the week - hole

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.