Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said it yesterday I don’t think she has fell, it’s just a cop out as to not clean! Wonder if the press will pick up on that??
if it was my account and I had hurt myself I would be putting hacks on, even zoflora website. I’m sure she will have highlights she could be posting!
also Posting the same pic with the cleaning products? That just shows me it was staged and they went nowhere. Especially if she’s happy enough to film putting dog food in the dog bins at the supermarket.

Reactions: 17
I can not believe she’s gone silent in a time when she could be posting so much content!
(well I can believe it because it’s hinch and she’s a fraud)

I’ve cleaned and disinfected my home down to the last inch. I’ve even been to my elderly neighbours and done hers and got her some shopping!

she hasn’t hurt her back at all, she’s a scared child who knows she can’t do what she’s supposed to do!
nows the time to be encouraging cleaning. 🙄

Reactions: 18
I'm really sorry to hear that. It must be frightening not knowing what's going to happen with your business plus the worry of your Mum's wedding on top of that too :(

Then you have idiots like Sophie carrying on the way she is and being in complete denial about everything that's happening.

I'm absolutely furious with a friend of mine this morning, who's also in complete denial. Well, actually it's less 'denial', it's more "I'm alright Jack so duck the rest of you".
She put up a post on Facebook yesterday saying "Self isolate? duck off! I'll do what I want and not what the so called government tells me".
This morning she's mouthing on about how's she's "Laid out THOUSANDS for holidays this summer so who's going to reimburse me now"
A mutual friend replied telling her that she's the most selfish, entitled person they've ever met.
The 'thousands of pounds' is just more of it. Just like Sophie it's constant boasting.

Apologies, I've gone very off topic there.
Everything is just so frightening for everyone at the moment ☹
It’s time like these that the idiots come out! X

Reactions: 6
I'm really sorry to hear that. It must be frightening not knowing what's going to happen with your business plus the worry of your Mum's wedding on top of that too :(

Then you have idiots like Sophie carrying on the way she is and being in complete denial about everything that's happening.

I'm absolutely furious with a friend of mine this morning, who's also in complete denial. Well, actually it's less 'denial', it's more "I'm alright Jack so duck the rest of you".
She put up a post on Facebook yesterday saying "Self isolate? duck off! I'll do what I want and not what the so called government tells me".
This morning she's mouthing on about how's she's "Laid out THOUSANDS for holidays this summer so who's going to reimburse me now"
A mutual friend replied telling her that she's the most selfish, entitled person they've ever met.
The 'thousands of pounds' is just more of it. Just like Sophie it's constant boasting.

Apologies, I've gone very off topic there.
Everything is just so frightening for everyone at the moment ☹
Oh wow what a self entitled person they are! I’ve had lots of people I know do the same though.
One woman is keeping her children off school but still going to play areas and supermarkets etc
Surely that defies the point?
it’s all abit too much for me to handle right now. I’m unsure what the right thing to do is with my children 😫

Hinch is annoying me by burying her head. Even when she went out with her “flu” coughing and sneezing and grabbing everything. She can’t own up to any of her mistakes

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.