Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msitm

How staged was that!? All the 'kids' walking out in an orderly fashion with their gifted tatt as if they're going out for playtime at school when the bell rings. Just embarrassing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Minkeh

What the actual fuckity fuck is that she has made for her pal? So for her 30th she got a private restaurant, with lots of lovely thoughtful gifts from her girls. For her friends birthday she makes this utter shit show!! How has she even got friends?! She is beyond clueless and thinks she’s hilarious, what a mad bastard.
Also, why the teepees for Abi’s birthday, she’s not a toddler?! i feel really crap for her sister, she doesn’t get a look in does she. Now would be an ideal time “with everything that’s going on” call it the coronavirus you absolute fucktard, praise her sister the paramedic and the NHS for the service they provide?! Na, she’ll just sit in her grey bubble with all her gifted tat and hordes of tinned goods oblivious to the pandemic that’s happening. What a dickhead

Reactions: 69

Greygardener

Chatty Member
"Has anyone ever bruised their coccyx?" Nah soph hun, out of all the humans who have ever lived, no one else has EVER. You're the first.

Also, round of applause for Henry. He's doing the lords work.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Each_peach

VIP Member
Love how they cancelled the plans for their "kids" birthday last night due to what's going on, but she bogged off to a fucking car boot sale this morning. She's such a div. And why couldn't they take Ronnie? Why did he have to be left with old Freda again? Why is her dad in that fucking second kitchen? Is he not allowed in the normal kitchen?

Also, in that living room alone Ronnie has a bumbo chair, a bouncer, that high chair thing, and that hideous crib on wheels. I'm sure he also had another different style of high chair as well. Why does she need so many things to plonk him in? Just let him go on the floor and explore and move for fuck sake Soph you penis.

Furthermore, proper does my head in that she just buys for the sake of it then goes "can't wait to find somewhere to put these" - try the bin mate. Along with yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Fififoo

Chatty Member
I often wonder if she is some sort of social experiment by the government due to her weird behaviour and followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Hinch army are now replicating the pasta slop. Did Henry have some before he dropped his plop?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Mozzarella, tomato, pre cut frozen chicken with chilli sauce, microwave pilau rice and sour cream. Join our Soph as she takes us on a culinary journey across Italy, the UK, the Middle East, India and Mexico.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If my friends sent me home with a fucking cleaning kit I’d stick it up where the sun don’t shine.

I come to your house for a good time. Not charity love. 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

I want to leave drunk in an Uber because that’s what friends do 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

franno

Oh guyyzzz this is so unexpected. You're all welcome round for some frozen chicken slop to celebrate.
Anno Asif she has cut chicken breasts they were clearly frozen chicken strips 😂 god I feel embarrassed for her my but cheeks clenched 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Lemons91

Just wanted to let everyone know my dream team is whatever’s cheapest at the time I’m buying 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49