Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bizarre that she literally made her name ‘cleaning’ - albeit clean things but still! Yet hasn’t shown any disinfection tips or ‘hinching’ surely this is the time you should be cleaning a lot more and wiping things down.

Probably because she genuinely hasn’t got a clue and doesn’t want anyone sussing her out. (Although Tattlers already have 🤫)

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

Sitting on the toilet to film a basket, shame there were no bikinis at the boot market

Reactions: 7
We've postponed our city break to Berlin, most airlines are allowing you to change without charging you (however interestingly Ryanair still charged me £36.00 extra). Just hope the madness ends sometime soon

I've had several emails from Ryanair and they have waived the flight change fee. When we're you due to fly? I was due to fly on Thursday. I have a feeling that they were offering it for all flights till 31st March but I imagine they'll extend it later this month xxxxx

Reactions: 1
It's the 'arnicare' she's talking about a brand name for an Arnica homoeopathic cream or did she not know how to spell it?

Reactions: 3
Guyzzz does anyone else find it ironic that she’s a cleaning guru/ cleaning sensation who has literally gone into hiding at a time when people need to know how to clean their houses the most??

I don’t get why the sore coccyx is stopping her going on stories just sharing hacks and tips for deep cleans. She doesn’t have to actually do the cleaning to tell others how. Instead, she’s legged it!! Just reinforces the fact she’s a massive fraud. Bet she’s researching (stealing tips from others) right now.

Reactions: 26
Guyzzz does anyone else find it ironic that she’s a cleaning guru/ cleaning sensation who has literally gone into hiding at a time when people need to know how to clean their houses the most??

I don’t get why the sore coccyx is stopping her going on stories just sharing hacks and tips for deep cleans. She doesn’t have to actually do the cleaning to tell others how. Instead, she’s legged it!! Just reinforces the fact she’s a massive fraud. Bet she’s researching (stealing tips from others) right now.
I think she’s maybe up to something behind the scenes and this is a convenient excuse. Her and Jamie with the professional mics the other day, and I noticed she had a personalised initials hoody on yesterday the same as Jamie had on the other night.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t we discuss a few threads back about that basket being a trip hazard. A rubber ring and some strong pain Soph should do the trick. Can take about six weeks to heal. And shagging can be pretty painful so Onslow might have to go without for a while 😂😂
I fractured mine 10 years ago and it’s never recovered. I almost need sedated for Plane journeys! 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I have all the symptoms you have too but not got a temperature, my daughter isnt well now and has been sent home from School and my son is starting to display the same symptoms but has gone to work .People like you are a godsend to others 😍 risking your own health for other people . Hope you are feeling better soon and are able to see your grandad x
Edited to say have been in touch with my GP this morning and he has confirmed that we are all showing signs (albeit mild ) symptoms or the virus so have been told to self isolate for two weeks .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I've just heard that Laura Ashley is going into administration.
No doubt we will see Grinch at a local store rooting through for all the bargs in the closing down sale. Harping on about I just love Laura Ashley guyyzzz I can't believe they are closing. But look at my bargainzzzz.
Even though she has contributed to their ruin by encouraging the world to have grey cheap tat homes and she hasn't owned anything from LA in decades.
oh no I love Laura Ashley 😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
Ive just discovered Mrs Hinch and now feel even worse than I already did at the state of my house. I try my best but I have a baby and full time job and living in a small Victorian terrace. Oh well. Spose it's all just for the gram and not real l!
She has a stay at home husband and her mam helps her with having Ronnie A LOT. Do not feel bad! She is paid to keep her house clean, it’s literally her job. She has no job to go to or really any other responsibilities other than pissing about in home bargains. You can’t compare yourself to her, Mrs Hinch is a marketing creation.

Reactions: 13
Hopefully coronavirus will be the end of Hinch on Instagram. If the biggest cleaning influencer on insta hasn't actually cleaned anything during a global pandemic it proves how useless her account is.
She should be showing people alternative cleaning methods as the shelves are empty, not sitting on a rubber ring pretending that nothing is happening

Reactions: 32
Title idea: Corona who? I'm filming on the loo!

Title idea: Corona who? I'm filming on the loo!

Reactions: 15
Hopefully coronavirus will be the end of Hinch on Instagram. If the biggest cleaning influencer on insta hasn't actually cleaned anything during a global pandemic it proves how useless her account is.
She should be showing people alternative cleaning methods as the shelves are empty, not sitting on a rubber ring pretending that nothing is happening
She’s plotting something. She’s never this quiet. I think she’s got a big announcement coming, but she’s been advised now isn’t the right time with what’s going on. Everything she does is premeditated and deliberate. This injuring her arse just seems too conveniently timed as an excuse for her to not post anything. I think it’s a cover up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.