Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THREAD SUGGESTION

‘so self centred it’s not even funny, it’s all about me.. manipulate and make money’

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I didnt say it was through touching the package hun. its a sealed bag. Its the air inside the package. Hence being advised not to buy things from china at the mo. Yet she does it anyway.
Packages arriving from China (or anywhere) will not directly transmit coronavirus from their source but there are risk factors: If anyone in the more recent part of the delivery chain has the virus then it could be transferred to the person receiving the goods. ie the courier or postal worker. You are also asking people to increase their risk of being exposed to and/or passing on the virus by increased contact. Plus you are expecting people in China to carry on making and distributing useless tat stuff when they should either be trying to keep themselves isolated or switching their factories, where possible, to produce essential supplies.

In France we will be in total lock down in just over a hour. We will only be able to go out for essential food shopping in approved food stores, to the chemist, to undertake essential work which cannot be done at home, to assist in life threatening family situations or child mind for those working in essential services and short breaks outside for exercise (alone, not with friends) and to walk pets. Only one person from any household can go to the shops at any one time and must have filled in an official form or risk a fine of up to 135€. My husband is currently in a queue outside the pharmacy trying to get his medication before the lock down officially commences but imagines they may not even have enough stock in for him, anyway.

Macron in his speech to the nation said 5 times "We are at War with an invisible enemy" . This is real life Sophie. This isn't a joke, this is real life and will massively impact on so many people. Open you eyes, watch the news and adjust your life and your stupid instagram fakery accordingly.

Or better still just go away. FOR EVER. You've made your money and you honestly have NOTHING good to say. Just disappear into the obscurity that you came from.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Please dont worry about going out incase you have another , the best thing you can do is get out even if it's for a little walk around a park or something . Dont get into the mindset that it might happen again as you will end up like me and not be able to leave the house anymore and I wouldn't wish that on anybody .
My friend has give me a good taking to, she’s a real straight talker, so we’re going for a walk and going for lunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
English teacher here. I leave that tit in work. When I'm here, I'm here for content; not spelling, grammar and punctuation. Let people be. Jeeeez! Totally agree with you.
👍👍 same here .

My friend has give me a good taking to, she’s a real straight talker, so we’re going for a walk and going for lunch.
Aww glad you have a good friend to help you out . Have a lovely day 😊

Reactions: 9
But it’s okay soppppphhhh buy ya swim wear and swim across the bleeping channel and get lost.
DO NOT bloody send her to France :sick: ... she'd not get in anyway. Borders are closed other than to French nationals and anyone who lives here and needs to get home.

Reactions: 5
She has no sense of what's going on in the world, she's an actual embarrassment with all this tit about "if I can make just a few followers laugh" no hun.

You made your name out of cleaning so why dont you share some simple and quick ways to make sure things in your home are disinfected?

Sophie, its clear you read here, so for the love of bleeping god get your head out of your arse!

Reactions: 15
Thank you that’s so kind of you, but you will need them eventually. Xx
I have plenty, so if you do change your mind and you aren't able to get any please let me know.
I haven't stockpiled since this started but I did go overboard on a few bits while I was following Hinch 🙈 I decluttered some cupboards in kitchen recently and found bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I had to close today. I run a children’s franchise. Christ knows what I will do now or how long I will be closed for. My mum also marries abroad in July so have the stress and worry of that! But hey soph dog tit in your house must really duck with your day 🙄
I'm really sorry to hear that. It must be frightening not knowing what's going to happen with your business plus the worry of your Mum's wedding on top of that too :(

Then you have idiots like Sophie carrying on the way she is and being in complete denial about everything that's happening.

I'm absolutely furious with a friend of mine this morning, who's also in complete denial. Well, actually it's less 'denial', it's more "I'm alright Jack so duck the rest of you".
She put up a post on Facebook yesterday saying "Self isolate? duck off! I'll do what I want and not what the so called government tells me".
This morning she's mouthing on about how's she's "Laid out THOUSANDS for holidays this summer so who's going to reimburse me now"
A mutual friend replied telling her that she's the most selfish, entitled person they've ever met.
The 'thousands of pounds' is just more of it. Just like Sophie it's constant boasting.

Apologies, I've gone very off topic there.
Everything is just so frightening for everyone at the moment ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm absolutely furious with a friend of mine this morning, who's also in complete denial. Well, actually it's less 'denial', it's more "I'm alright Jack so duck the rest of you".
She put up a post on Facebook yesterday saying "Self isolate? duck off! I'll do what I want and not what the so called government tells me".
This morning she's mouthing on about how's she's "Laid out THOUSANDS for holidays this summer so who's going to reimburse me now"
In France Macron tried the more gentle approach of asking people to not go out etc and it failed so he rapidly ramped up the measures. Anyone not following the new laws will be fined. Money may be no issue for your friend but she'd not find much to go out and do in France anyway - everything is shut except the essentials. I have no idea if the UK will have to follow a similar route but only 5 days ago we had NO restriction in France and look where we are now.

Reactions: 10
I still don’t know why Trace is in the attic. I feel like Joey when the others are laughing about something and he’s clueless 😂
So Tracey is/was her ‘bestie’ who did her nails. Featured in lots of her stories then suddenly disappeared - is that right?! So we assume she’s been locked up in the loft and only allowed down for ‘special occasions’ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
No P and G products in what has been given away. That pink bottle actually reminds me of paint. If she is donating then good, she can afford to when she’s stockpiled so many products

Reactions: 5
She is a tone deaf head.

I find her posts encouraging Hinchers to give away their spare cleaning products in such bad taste. Why do the Hinchers have excess cleaning products in the first place Sophie???? Because, YOU encouraged them to buy, hoard, buy, YOU told them they needed them, YOU took a cut from every swipe up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've just heard that Laura Ashley is going into administration.
No doubt we will see Grinch at a local store rooting through for all the bargs in the closing down sale. Harping on about I just love Laura Ashley guyyzzz I can't believe they are closing. But look at my bargainzzzz.
Even though she has contributed to their ruin by encouraging the world to have grey cheap tat homes and she hasn't owned anything from LA in decades.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She is a tone deaf head.

I find her posts encouraging Hinchers to give away their spare cleaning products in such bad taste. Why do the Hinchers have excess cleaning products in the first place Sophie???? Because, YOU encouraged them to buy, hoard, buy, YOU told them they needed them, YOU took a cut from every swipe up.
Hinch knows that if they give away their "stash," they will need to restock.. Her motto is "always be selling." Hinch is vile.

No P and G products in what has been given away. That pink bottle actually reminds me of paint. If she is donating then good, she can afford to when she’s stockpiled so many products
The box of donated zoflora was clearly old and battered. Considering she has bottles of new product gifted regularly, she shows herself up in a very poor, greedy light; keeping the best and newest for herself. Gross

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’ve had some time off from Zoflora (about 4 months to be exact - it was bliss) but I’m now back to see how she handles the whole coronavirus panic, but what in the actual duck has she done to her kitchen?! Why is there an ugly gaping hole in the wall? Why does her kitchen look narrower? Is she purposely trying to make its resale value deteriorate?

• Haha
I've just heard that Laura Ashley is going into administration.
No doubt we will see Grinch at a local store rooting through for all the bargs in the closing down sale. Harping on about I just love Laura Ashley guyyzzz I can't believe they are closing. But look at my bargainzzzz.
Even though she has contributed to their ruin by encouraging the world to have grey cheap tat homes and she hasn't owned anything from LA in decades.
Oh really? Awe what a shame 😔 Such a lovely shop.
I don’t get the gray craze, I know colours come and go etc but to have an entire home of grey on grey on grey so many houses have no personality. (I have grey in my home I find it’s a good colour and covers the sins of messy children! But we also have colour, patterned wallpapers etc, it’s not a gray prison!)
I noticed when I was in Dunelm at the weekend blues are in trend, mustards, reds, really not many grey things.
I can see Hinch moving away from grey (she’s started already with the kitchen accessories, she’s introducing wood). So many things in her home are gifted so don’t mean anything to her, and she can afford to change (or be gifted) absolutely everything. What will her sheep do then if she does decide to redecorate.

I’ve had some time off from Zoflora (about 4 months to be exact - it was bliss) but I’m now back to see how she handles the whole coronavirus panic, but what in the actual duck has she done to her kitchen?! Why is there an ugly gaping hole in the wall? Why does her kitchen look narrower? Is she purposely trying to make its resale value deteriorate?
Hahaha oh you’ve missed such joy 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Watch “The Wall” highlight on her stories. She decided to knock a hole in the wall one night she couldn’t sleep. Work was started the next day 🤨 she went to Disney Land Paris and came home to a new kitchen. You enjoy that, love 😂😘 xx

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.