Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not bath or shower? Only asking because her bathroom is full of decorative crap like flowers and fancy bottles rather than looking like an actual bathroom that gets used.
Imagine having to move all that when you want a shower I couldn't be arsed with doing it every day ,sod that .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20200312_123245_com.truelab.gramster.jpg

The bleeping thing is half empty! So Sophlora wants to save the planet by washing at 30, but she breaks what could be one load into about 4, and then uses her plug in airer half full 🤦 Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 19
same here and never had a problem with colour run. And shock horror I only use 2 products! 😱
Family of 6 here my washing loads are full to bursting, I never separate anything either and I only use 1 product 😂....... I win 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now I love a gift like anyone else but imagine looking around your house and everything is gifted?? What have you achieved or care for really? I love looking at the little things I’ve got for a birthday, or anniversary or even just because and I look at it fondly, but knowing everything in grinch’s was just gifted to you to boost their sales not because they actually care. What a sad sad life she really does have! It’s so alien to me to look at everything with no sentimental value at all... and people want to be like that too?? But it’s hilarious because she might aswell just stick the ad sign on everything she has now ... it will really show the type of woman she is 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she coming out with a kids book by any chance?? The sudden interest in 'reading' to Ronnie and all the book posts.🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is she coming out with a kids book by any chance?? The sudden interest in 'reading' to Ronnie and all the book posts.🙄
Who knows, it seems nowadays every tom dick and harry has a book range. I think my 6 and 8 year old would probably be too intelligent for her books though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Again, I ask myself why oh why someone is famous for videos o hanging their washing out. And showing us toilets with bleach/toilet cleaner down them. And videos of everything they picked up at the shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the actual duck is that on the front of that kids book??!!!! Is this what poor Ronnie sees when Hinch is leaning over his cot every morning?!!! 😮:unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wtaf did she just do that to her rug? What a complete waste of bleeping time

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker first time poster 😊
Seriously using a squeegee on her rug because she hasn’t got time to hoover it?? Wtaf!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
How is this quicker than getting one of your #gifted cordless sharks out and giving it a hoover 🤦🏽‍♀️
Honestly my tiny mind is blown! I could of hoovered my whole downstairs by the time she did that!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does she only throw a couple of things in the machine so she can brag about how many washloads she does a day??
I don’t understand why she does sooooo many load of washing a week.......there’s 2 adults and a baby in my house and we don’t do that much ! It’s probably so it looks like she’s busy when really she’s not

I have never used bin powder 🥴 surely it's pretty much throwing money in the bin.
I tried it once or twice (before Hinch) and it does nothing and is a waste of money!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is this quicker than getting one of your #gifted cordless sharks out and giving it a hoover 🤦🏽‍♀️
Why does she not have time? What the duck is she doing to not have time to get out a #gifted hoover for the #gifted rug? She doesn't work, she doesn't cook, she doesn't clean, she doesn't do anything or go anywhere other than bloody B&M or Costa.

Also Soph, that rug looks as ratty as your extensions hun, you might have made your living being an alleged cleaning guru, but whatever you've done to it has fucked it. All the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Long time lurker first time poster 😊
Seriously using a squeegee on her rug because she hasn’t got time to hoover it?? Wtaf!!
She’s never shown that before but it’s another thing she’s copied from someone else and will take the credit

Reactions: 11
Sophie are you still learning? I think you have to mark the carpet post as AD cos it was #gifted wasn't it?

ATB love x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.