Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here! My house looks so much better in the dark😂🙈

Mine too, I get annoyed when the sun shines through from the conservatory through the kitchen through to the lounge, all I see is how filthy the Hard wood floor is, it’s dog paw central with 4 adopted fur babies (I mop once a week and hoover every day) Oh and not one of my dogs has their own bedroom, forgive me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guyzzzzzz maybe she has so much washing to do because her and Onslow tit themselves multiple times a day, looking at their diet it's not out of the realms of possibility is it? 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck sake another exciting day for Ronnie being carted round more shops buying more tit

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Its no good I have inadvertently sinned and I need to come on here and confess. The bastard builders came for 1/2 a day and did bugger all to get the job finished and I was not fully in control of my mind. This lead to me tumble drying a silk bedcover which then shrank. So I popped onto Amazon to buy something to use to dry clothes that can't be tumble dried - who the f*** knew these things still existed. Cut to the chase I bought the hinch Lakeland dryer and cover. How can I make amends?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her life is the dullest 😭

Imagine if the UK did go in lockdown she couldn’t visit costa , home bargains or B&M and be forced to spend time with her son. Actually suppose she could clean already clean stuff over and over and wash 5 items each on their own wash to still avoid him.

Reactions: 28
Its no good I have inadvertently sinned and I need to come on here and confess. The bastard builders came for 1/2 a day and did bugger all to get the job finished and I was not fully in control of my mind. This lead to me tumble drying a silk bedcover which then shrank. So I popped onto Amazon to buy something to use to dry clothes that can't be tumble dried - who the f*** knew these things still existed. Cut to the chase I bought the hinch Lakeland dryer and cover. How can I make amends?
I got it for Christmas last year and it's actually good. Don't deny yourself things just because hinch is gifted them. With the amount she's gifted that might leave all of us with nothing to get!

Reactions: 13
How can she call that a washload? My washloads take up most of the washing machine. Even if I need one thing washed in a hurry, I will still go around the house and see if there is anything else to go in with it, I hate putting the washing machine on for just a couple of things but she does it every day, several times a day. I don't get it.
How she can have such little washing with a baby my newborn has been going through a wing of outfits, vests etc and we have the washing machine on daily and it’s full

Reactions: 9
She can’t possibly be shopping again?? Especially when it feels like she’s been to Home bloody Bargains twenty times in the past few weeks??

For the love of christ get a hobby!! Take your little boy to the park!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.