Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
absolutely agree. I think they are on damage control. I do feel that the Hinch bubble is deflating. She used to be everywhere but now it’s the odd story in the daily mail which she is heavily criticised in the comments.

I think they are trying to make her more ‘relatable’ to try get that drive back but she just comes off so stand offish and unnatural and clearly pissed she has to do this as she’s ‘Sophie bloody Hinch and people love me’ 🙄🙄🙄

EXACTLY THIS- well said! She just can’t take feedback unless it’s positive, so her bubble will burst very soon. Nobody is perfect, but most of us will welcome feedback aimed at making us better at our jobs, better people, more efficient etc etc. Sadly, if you’re born a narcissistic bleep who can’t ever adapt, this is the end result. Poor Ronnie will undoubtedly have auditory, visual and spatial awareness problems due to living his life and learning about the world through a bleeping iPhone screen or behind a couch propped up with chopped cushions. Babies need to learn facial, object etc recognition in order to develop their occipital lobe - all he sees is bastard Gretal 24 bleeping 7. It truly isn’t normal - I can’t even make a joke or be sarcastic about this today as her story of him laughing and her manic stare terrified me 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I went to my nearest massive Tesco’s at 7.30am thinking I’d get there after the deliveries but before the rush and the aisles looked like Armageddon was coming! 😳. Not a loo roll to be found. We’re on strict rations now! 🤣.
It’s very odd the Zoph hasn’t mentioned a thing about this. I know she’s not the sharpest tool in the box but surely she’s aware that we’re in an epidemic situation now? Maybe she’s scared to talk about it because she’s “just learning guyzzzzz” and knows she’ll duck it up! 😂
If it doesn’t affect her, she couldn’t give a monkey’s uncle - hinch towers will continue to receive as many toiletries, hand sanitiser, chemical cleaner, nappies, food stuffs, loo rolls etc as she needs, no doubt personally delivered by the little driver. She lives her life according to the I’m alright, Jack mantra of existence. Survival of the pushiest and fittest

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Just looked in my laundry basket - not enough of any type to make a full load. Closed the lid and walked away. Yes, it's nice to have an empty basket but I'm not wasting water and detergent on half loads to get one
Literally just did the same. Did you also push it down the basket to make lots more room?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just looked in my laundry basket - not enough of any type to make a full load. Closed the lid and walked away. Yes, it's nice to have an empty basket but I'm not wasting water and detergent on half loads to get one
I’m the same! I only take notice when it’s over flowing 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor old Onslow, imagine feeling the need to tell 1 million people and 2 million bots that you'd rather do colouring in than shag your husband. Nothing like a bit of public humiliation to keep the spark alive in a marriage, eh.
Yes!!! I mean in all honesty who the duck behaves like that when their own husband/wife/partner fancies a bit of the old hootchie kapivy? Again, it’s her regressing us to the 1950’s when it wasn’t becoming of a woman to want a shag!!!! I find it really insulting tbh, and completely contrived to make her look coy and innocent 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 36
She’s def been told to declare everything now 😂 how cringe when everything in your house is labelled ad/gifted
She’s seething 😂

Now would be the time for her to come on her stories and say the reason why she hasn’t mentioned the virus is coz she’s not a cleaning influencer she’s actually a shopping channel!
That’s how it will look now coz every single thing is gifted 😂

Don’t forget to add your doors too soph 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m living for her going through all her old toot on her stories and labelling it #AD #GIFTED
I think she’s had a bollocking from ASA via Gleam 😂
Hopefully seeing all the gifted tit will make her tribe of pricks start to think “why should she get all this free stuff whilst I’m struggling to make ends meet?”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread title suggestion

Mrs Hinch #124 - Ronnies got one ounce of hair, using Febreze isn't brave you silly mare

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

Onslows cuddling up for a quickie, but hinch is too busy with her Jeremy Hunt brigade and her minkeh

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she ever going to address the coronavirus situation? One of the 2 UK deaths yesterday was in my hometown, 5 minutes from where I live. I went into town this morning and the place is empty, people just aren't going out. Surely, with over 3.2million followers she could be advising against panic buying and dispelling some of the myths like lots of the other cleaning influencers are.
Fellow Treacle or the other location? 😉

I honestly think Hinch would have an aneurysm if she saw how I do washing. Bung everything in, nothing gets separated except cloths, and only done when theres enough for a full to the brim load.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly think Hinch would have an aneurysm if she saw how I do washing. Bung everything in, nothing gets separated except cloths, and only done when theres enough for a full to the brim load.
same here and never had a problem with colour run. And shock horror I only use 2 products! 😱

Reactions: 12
Does she not bath or shower? Only asking because her bathroom is full of decorative crap like flowers and fancy bottles rather than looking like an actual bathroom that gets used.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it's sad that Ronnie isn't allowed have his little toys just left out and around (not even in the bath)
My mother was like that when I was growing up. I wasn't even allowed leave stuff lying around in my own room, let alone anywhere else in the house.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.