Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lampy

Poor old Onslow, imagine feeling the need to tell 1 million people and 2 million bots that you'd rather do colouring in than shag your husband. Nothing like a bit of public humiliation to keep the spark alive in a marriage, eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

megalou

How can she call that a washload? My washloads take up most of the washing machine. Even if I need one thing washed in a hurry, I will still go around the house and see if there is anything else to go in with it, I hate putting the washing machine on for just a couple of things but she does it every day, several times a day. I don't get it.

• Angry
Reactions: 56

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Her behaviour has been very weird since the Gleam meeting. Lots of new stuff with RonnieBlessIm, more going out, real emphasis on what’s a gift or an AD. She got a proper bollocking I reckon. It’s like she’s ticking off a list each day.....oh wait......! 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Can you imagine if we end up in the same situation as Italy? All shops closed. She would be broken! She can’t go 5mins without buying stuff. Onslow will have to set up a little shop in the garage for her with all her hoarded shit and play pretend shops to keep her on an even keel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

SunshineRae

VIP Member
It's not always clear to new members what certain terms, such as Onslow and "DM your Dad" mean, so I've added them to the wiki page 😏

Onslow - A term used in reference to Jamie due to the uncanny likeness with the character Onslow from British comedy series ‘Keeping Up Appearances’. Onslow is described as “an overweight and unemployed man who earns his money through betting on horses, spends his time drinking beer, eating crisps and smoking cigarettes, and watching television” by the KUA Fandom. Jamie too, is unemployed and earns his money through his wife’s “influencer” status, spends his time drinking Lucozade Sport, munching on grazing table spreads and watching “his” team, Arsenal, play football on TV. Both men share a love of wearing white ‘wife beater’ vests all year round.

DM your Dad - This is a phrase quoted from one of Hinch’s staunchest fans known as delete.tattle.life (a.k.a DTL). Hinch appeared on the Chris Evans Virgin Radio show on 26th November 2019, and came under lots of criticism on their subsequent Instagram post. DTL called for these comments to be removed and for the “trolls” to be blocked, manically tagging all Virgin related companies and going so far as tagging Virgin owner Richard Branson’s daughter, Holly and asking her to “DM your Dad” to help get this actioned. They also threatened to “…never fly with you again unless you block these trolls asap.” Other threats included tagging @Jesus with the caption “can you give the trolls some plaques 🙌 they 🙌 deserve 🙌 it.” This was later translated to mean “plagues."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Can someone please catch me up?! I’ve had the day from hell and haven’t got the energy to read 24 pages 😩. Please and thanks!
She had spaghetti for breakfast again
the kid touched her wall whilst having his breakfast
she cleaned
then sprayed her bathroom with dettol because of the current issues guuyyzzz
she then Promoted her list book
the dog went out in the garden she reminisced about some children’s programmes and she loves screech from saved by the bell
she seemed to rock in a corner with the kid
fresh Friday clean thing
used flash
twittered on about missing her old bed room
addressed the nation on ads/gifted items and how the law has all changed
wiped some spindles
looked in a basket
her niece has made some shit baskets up for her friends as it is the nieces birthday this weekend
talked about the paint she has used in her house
more of the dog in the garden
gifted some minky and sponges
sat in the egg chair with the kid
oooooooo she has hand sanitiser beside her front door so people have to rub their hand upon entering and leaving her grey home
more vids of the kid.
FUCK ME I AM NOW EXHAUSTED BY UPDATING HER DAY!! Jesus she works hard for the money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Lampy

Haven't caught up yet, so might have already been said, but exactly how long does she think that thousand quid hob is going to last with her pumping chemicals all over it several times a day and then using a squeegy to drag even more chemicals down into the electrical ventilation unit? What a complete idiot she is.

Reactions: 47

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Just looked in my laundry basket - not enough of any type to make a full load. Closed the lid and walked away. Yes, it's nice to have an empty basket but I'm not wasting water and detergent on half loads to get one

• Heart
Reactions: 46

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Forgive me if I’m wrong but did she not say at Christmas that she would be using recyclable brown paper for gift wrap from now on? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46