Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour has been very weird since the Gleam meeting. Lots of new stuff with RonnieBlessIm, more going out, real emphasis on what’s a gift or an AD. She got a proper bollocking I reckon. It’s like she’s ticking off a list each day.....oh wait......! 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Her behaviour has been very weird since the Gleam meeting. Lots of new stuff with RonnieBlessIm, more going out, real emphasis on what’s a gift or an AD. She got a proper bollocking I reckon. It’s like she’s ticking off a list each day.....oh wait......! 🤦‍♀️🤣
absolutely agree. I think they are on damage control. I do feel that the Hinch bubble is deflating. She used to be everywhere but now it’s the odd story in the daily mail which she is heavily criticised in the comments.

I think they are trying to make her more ‘relatable’ to try get that drive back but she just comes off so stand offish and unnatural and clearly pissed she has to do this as she’s ‘Sophie bloody Hinch and people love me’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She put influencer in commas and mentioned her loo because its mentioned on here all of the time. Shes tipping her hat to tattle.
Now the bin powder I genuinely don't understand.
If you are recycling then food waste goes into green bags or compost caddies, other non recyclable waste should be dry and not smelly unless its something like left over hair dye or sanitary products etc.
Why would your kitchen bin smell when you no longer put food waste into it?

Reactions: 27
This👏🏻is👏🏻not👏🏻a👏🏻washload!!! It's not even half full FFS. But it's alright cos she washes at 30 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🤬
Screenshot_20200312-100419.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She put influencer in commas and mentioned her loo because its mentioned on here all of the time. Shes tipping her hat to tattle.
Now the bin powder I genuinely don't understand.
If you are recycling then food waste goes into green bags or compost caddies, other non recyclable waste should be dry and not smelly unless its something like left over hair dye or sanitary products etc.
Why would your kitchen bin smell when you no longer put food waste into it?
I honestly was surprised when I saw that - I just assumed that bin powder was for outside bins, not for your kitchen

Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she show the febreze bottle that Stacey spent a long time making her? Or isn’t it good enough for her? 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Oh do duck off Hinchy-poos.

It's a plastic bottle covered in plastic tat gems from the £shop, containing unnecessary chemicals. But, I hope you do drop it and all the gems fall off.

Why doesn’t she show the febreze bottle that Stacey spent a long time making her? Or isn’t it good enough for her? 😟
Not good enough for her. I think she was furious about that as it showed how easy it was to make / tacky it was 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Scared to drop the febreze bottle. Jesus it's not made from glass or real diamonds 🤦‍♀️ the only thing she should be scared of are the gems falling off and Ronnie eating them.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Haven't caught up yet, so might have already been said, but exactly how long does she think that thousand quid hob is going to last with her pumping chemicals all over it several times a day and then using a squeegy to drag even more chemicals down into the electrical ventilation unit? What a complete idiot she is.

Reactions: 47
Is she ever going to address the coronavirus situation? One of the 2 UK deaths yesterday was in my hometown, 5 minutes from where I live. I went into town this morning and the place is empty, people just aren't going out. Surely, with over 3.2million followers she could be advising against panic buying and dispelling some of the myths like lots of the other cleaning influencers are.

Reactions: 32
Hinch should probably consider donating most of her cleaning product stockpile considering a lot is sold out everywhere! Can’t even buy the dreaded eco unfriendly anti-bacterial wipes let alone any cleaning sprays. Genuinely can’t even clean my house because of all the panic buying hysteria that’s going on and I don’t think I’m the only one😂 Hinchy is fine though she has a 2 year supply of everything in her garage!

Reactions: 32
Why does she have 5 different types of bin freshening powder? I manage perfectly fine with none. Do you know why? I separate all my different types of waste, and rinse everything so nothing smells, and I clean my bins. Its not hard.

Reactions: 36
Hinch should probably consider donating most of her cleaning product stockpile considering a lot is sold out everywhere! Can’t even buy the dreaded eco unfriendly anti-bacterial wipes let alone any cleaning sprays. Genuinely can’t even clean my house because of all the panic buying hysteria that’s going on and I don’t think I’m the only one😂 Hinchy is fine though she has a 2 year supply of everything in her garage!
Even our poundland had sold out of loo roll this morning. The panic buying is getting out of hand. They did have refill packs of dettol multisurface cleaner so I bought one, just the one as it lasts ages.

Reactions: 16
Just clean with soapy water like we used to do before all of these chemicals became the norm

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Food waste question... We dont have a food waste collection, but is it worth doing it anyway? Getting some of those food biodegradable bags, or do I not bother and just keep hoying it in the normal bin??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.