Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to my nearest massive Tesco’s at 7.30am thinking I’d get there after the deliveries but before the rush and the aisles looked like Armageddon was coming! 😳. Not a loo roll to be found. We’re on strict rations now! 🤣.
It’s very odd the Zoph hasn’t mentioned a thing about this. I know she’s not the sharpest tool in the box but surely she’s aware that we’re in an epidemic situation now? Maybe she’s scared to talk about it because she’s “just learning guyzzzzz” and knows she’ll duck it up! 😂
I doubt she has even realised seeing as she has more stock in her house than most supermarkets!!!

Reactions: 11
Loves awakening to sunshine coming in her kitchen. I'm the opposite cause all I see is how badly my house needs doing up and a good paint. She is as we say in Ireland A PAIN IN THE HOLE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I tried it once or twice (before Hinch) and it does nothing and is a waste of money!
I randomly found a Neutradol one before Hinch was on the scene (maybe in Home Bargains) and still have the same one about 2 years later. I tend to sprinkle into the bottom of the food caddy, can’t imagine using for anything else

Reactions: 6
As if that's quicker than a quick hoover? Hoover's are chemical free though, so she's probably not interested.

For the love of God woman, stop only buying books that you like for your son, this isn't about you!

Reactions: 30
There's just myself and my husband here. We do 4 washes a week. Darks, lights, towels and bed linen. Towels and bed linen get separate washes purely because they won't fit in with anything else.

The darks and lights are both full washes as he wears suit and tie etc for work so shirt gets changed daily.
My job is semi formal wear. Plain black jeans are allowed, but no rips/diamante etc, so I either wear them with a different top or else wear a dress.
I have a few pairs so there's always one to hand.
Pyjamas, gym gear etc all go in with the lights or darks depending on what colour they are.

White wash every second week because it takes that amount of time for enough white clothes to build up.

Clothes get hung outside or in this weather, the airer (bog standard from Argos, not a heated one!) in the spare room.
Towels and bed linen goes in the dryer.

I don't put clothes in the dryer because I think it does ruin them over time.

How the hell is she doing 3 or 4 washes a DAY with 2 adults and a baby in the house.
Oh that's right. Because to her a 'full load' is about 4 items :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s just mad that all she feeds is those pouches and cooks just pure slop, yet triplet mum of 4 and triplet dad of 4 have toddler triplets, and a 4 year old, both work and they still manage to cook really nutritious, fresh meals for all of them....
my mind boggles at why neither Hinch of Jamie can manage to make a decent meal!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I went to my nearest massive Tesco’s at 7.30am thinking I’d get there after the deliveries but before the rush and the aisles looked like Armageddon was coming! 😳. Not a loo roll to be found. We’re on strict rations now! 🤣.
It’s very odd the Zoph hasn’t mentioned a thing about this. I know she’s not the sharpest tool in the box but surely she’s aware that we’re in an epidemic situation now? Maybe she’s scared to talk about it because she’s “just learning guyzzzzz” and knows she’ll duck it up! 😂
Jeremy Clarkson has a cold - I thought of Hinch when I saw his Instagram post sticking loo roll up his nostrils 🤣🤣 🤦‍♀️ Maybe this explains where loo rolls are going 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Loves awakening to sunshine coming in her kitchen. I'm the opposite cause all I see is how badly my house needs doing up and a good paint. She is as we say in Ireland A PAIN IN THE HOLE
I lol'd at that 😂 I have an Irish sister in law. She says that a lot.
I know about hot presses, minerals and going for the messages too ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ooh Rex has a toy hoover, how long til we see Ronnie with one even though he isn't at that developmental stage yet? Hinchy will be furious that Grundy's kid is the first to have a cleaning related toy 🤣 (I'm not counting the mini minky because that is NOT a toy)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How does she think squeegeeing her rug and spraying it takes less time than using a cordless *gifted vac????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know we don't see every thing from her life on Instagram but she really doesn't seem maternal at all. It's all her her her and it infuriates me.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Same here! My house looks so much better in the dark😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh Rex has a toy hoover, how long til we see Ronnie with one even though he isn't at that developmental stage yet? Hinchy will be furious that Grundy's kid is the first to have a cleaning related toy 🤣 (I'm not counting the mini minky because that is NOT a toy)
Aye but the difference is, despite her faults, Solomon buys stuff and spends her own money...Grinch won’t have one for Ronnieblessim unless it’s gifted!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.