Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch should probably consider donating most of her cleaning product stockpile considering a lot is sold out everywhere! Can’t even buy the dreaded eco unfriendly anti-bacterial wipes let alone any cleaning sprays. Genuinely can’t even clean my house because of all the panic buying hysteria that’s going on and I don’t think I’m the only one😂 Hinchy is fine though she has a 2 year supply of everything in her garage!
Be terrible if her “Hinchers” turned on her and looted the garage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she have 5 different types of bin freshening powder? I manage perfectly fine with none. Do you know why? I separate all my different types of waste, and rinse everything so nothing smells, and I clean my bins. Its not hard.
“much Betta”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor old Onslow, imagine feeling the need to tell 1 million people and 2 million bots that you'd rather do colouring in than shag your husband. Nothing like a bit of public humiliation to keep the spark alive in a marriage, eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I went to my nearest massive Tesco’s at 7.30am thinking I’d get there after the deliveries but before the rush and the aisles looked like Armageddon was coming! 😳. Not a loo roll to be found. We’re on strict rations now! 🤣.
It’s very odd the Zoph hasn’t mentioned a thing about this. I know she’s not the sharpest tool in the box but surely she’s aware that we’re in an epidemic situation now? Maybe she’s scared to talk about it because she’s “just learning guyzzzzz” and knows she’ll duck it up! 😂

• Haha
This popped up on my Silver Surfers (hate that phrase) FB page. Can you think of anyone who might need it?😂😂

C139DB04-6387-4F92-A170-71C9288435F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She washes Ronnies clothes separately so that her followers will splash out on different washing pods and conditioners.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Food waste question... We dont have a food waste collection, but is it worth doing it anyway? Getting some of those food biodegradable bags, or do I not bother and just keep hoying it in the normal bin??
What would you do with it if your council doesnt collect food waste separately? Realistically it's going to landfill if they don't so I wouldnt change what you're doing unless you have a way of disposing of it yourself.
Some people have compost bins for their food waste, it's a fab idea and its what I would do if my council didnt collect our food waste

Reactions: 8
What would you do with it if your council doesnt collect food waste separately? Realistically it's going to landfill if they don't so I wouldnt change what you're doing unless you have a way of disposing of it yourself.
Some people have compost bins for their food waste, it's a fab idea and its what I would do if my council didnt collect our food waste
Thanks for that. We just have lawns and no gardens so dont compost. Was just a thought... :)

This popped up on my Silver Surfers (hate that phrase) FB page. Can you think of anyone who might need it?😂😂

View attachment 94545
No tinned spaghetti in Tesco’s today either. I don’t buy it but that whole area of the aisle was empty. Maybe Zoph will start asking where she can get her precious lunch-in-a-jug stuff from?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So it’s my first post and I hate to admit this however, I wash my 6 month old daughter clothes separately from the rest of our clothes but I make sure it’s full as can be. The only thing I’ve bought that she rated is elbow grease. The amount of chemicals she uses is insane. Why not tri bicarbonate soda lemon and white vinegar these work a treat. And all this with her son and not taking him out there are things like bookbugs at the library where they all sing and a book is read. She’s a clown let’s face it, but good on her for finding a niche and making millions. Do not even get me started on those ellas kitchen pouches I’m a mother of two and a self employed solicitor, I have time to make my children home cooked food how does she not?

Reactions: 29
So it’s my first post and I hate to admit this however, I wash my 6 month old daughter clothes separately from the rest of our clothes but I make sure it’s full as can be. The only thing I’ve bought that she rated is elbow grease. The amount of chemicals she uses is insane. Why not tri bicarbonate soda lemon and white vinegar these work a treat. And all this with her son and not taking him out there are things like bookbugs at the library where they all sing and a book is read. She’s a clown let’s face it, but good on her for finding a niche and making millions. Do not even get me started on those ellas kitchen pouches I’m a mother of two and a self employed solicitor, I have time to make my children home cooked food how does she not?
Welcome to our wonderful Tattle group 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No tinned spaghetti in Tesco’s today either. I don’t buy it but that whole area of the aisle was empty. Maybe Zoph will start asking where she can get her precious lunch-in-a-jug stuff from?! 🙄
Maybe that’s why they where going on all those trips to Tesco’s, stocking up! Didn’t they go 3 times in one day?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I must be an utter slob, as I only do 4 washes a week! (Sometimes less) though I don’t have kids and I try and fill the machine each time.

I really can’t see this new fitting in with the public going well. When I come home from a day of stress in the real world ie jumping up and down on someone’s chest the last thing on my mind is the state of my skirting boards!

As for those bedazzled bottles, they must be a nightmare when they start to mault. How long until her husband has a matching dickazzle?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just looked in my laundry basket - not enough of any type to make a full load. Closed the lid and walked away. Yes, it's nice to have an empty basket but I'm not wasting water and detergent on half loads to get one

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She's filled me with rage today.
Banging on about being environmentally friendly and washing at 30 - it doesn't work if you only wash 2 things 🤦

And those blinged up febreze 😤 as if she doesn't create enough crap for landfill she's now making sure those bottles can't be recycled

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Why does she have 5 different types of bin freshening powder? I manage perfectly fine with none. Do you know why? I separate all my different types of waste, and rinse everything so nothing smells, and I clean my bins. Its not hard.
Remember when they soaking sanitary towels in zoflora and putting them in their bins??? Very odd

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.