Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the company who did the sleepover tent for abi have done adult sleepover too including one for Jacqueline Jossa. Why wouldn’t she do something like that for her friends 30? She’s has all this money and has literally not spent a thing on her friend. Yet they seem to spend loads on her. It makes you wonder why they are even friends with her.
To pet lardsomme and feed him the crap she cooks 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The total value of her Iconic London stash is £961.50. I added each item, as if I was buying it myself. Absolute insanity! That's more than my make up/beauty collection has totalled over my entire adult life, I would guess! It also drives me mad that she is gifted every colour in each range, even if it doesn't suit her skin tone. So wasteful, and why doesn't she at least donate these ones? She doesn't even try to hide the fact that she doesn't use any of it either.

I'm curious about this - do you have to open a whole new email account each time? I'm always wary of commenting because I'm already on a pseudonym account and don't want to risk getting blocked and having to create a whole different email account just to set up another Instagram.
I would this time. I had 2 old emails in my maiden name I no longer use so I've used them up until now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.