Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she call that a washload? My washloads take up most of the washing machine. Even if I need one thing washed in a hurry, I will still go around the house and see if there is anything else to go in with it, I hate putting the washing machine on for just a couple of things but she does it every day, several times a day. I don't get it.

• Angry
Reactions: 56
How can she call that a washload? My washloads take up most of the washing machine. Even if I need one thing washed in a hurry, I will still go around the house and see if there is anything else to go in with it, I hate putting the washing machine on for just a couple of things but she does it every day, several times a day. I don't get it.
If that's the amount shes putting in each time no wonder she says she did 4 loads the other week.

Reactions: 13
Does she only throw a couple of things in the machine so she can brag about how many washloads she does a day??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She could do all her washing in one load! She got one of those reusable colour catchers ages ago, the ones where you can put lights and darks in one load and they dont run. Then just use Ronnie’s washing powder for it all 💁🏽‍♀️

Sophie Hinchcliffe - Maldons answer to Greta Thunberg NOT 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31
If that's the amount shes putting in each time no wonder she says she did 4 loads the other week.
Literally came on here to say this! She’s so wasteful. If she only has a few bits she doesn’t need to do a wash every day. And she’s saying that’s her first load, how many more half empty loads is she putting on?!

Reactions: 16
She could do all her washing in one load! She got one of those reusable colour catchers ages ago, the ones where you can put lights and darks in one load and they dont run. Then just use Ronnie’s washing powder for it all 💁🏽‍♀️

Sophie Hinchcliffe - Maldons answer to Greta Thunberg NOT 😡
Ah you’re forgetting that would require Hinch engaging some common sense...something she has never done :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
You're right, the other day when she put the washing on her *gifted airer, she said that was 4 loads. One of my washloads is a hell of a lot more than 4 of hers.

Reactions: 21
I don’t even care now if I get blocked , bring it on!!!!! I’d love to come face to face in the street bleeping moron!!!!!!
Good for you!! And she uses the “dream team” with every load, she spends a fortune on each load.
I can’t fathom the dream team nonsense, why use a 3 in 1 pod then add more fabric softener, then add those smell release things?!
am I use 3 in 1 pods and that’s it, clothes are clean, soft and smell nice. Why add a further 2 products?! Those scent release bead things are extortionate, even the smallest bottle is around £4 and they don’t last long. (I bought one bottle to try it and felt it was pointless)

Reactions: 19
Makes my heart hurt knowing poor ronnie has that phone in his face 24/7 yes we all want to capture the moment but surely she can spare 5 mins for him

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20200312-094637_Instagram.jpg

I'm not surprised it's the first wash load when there's hardly anything in it! :mad:🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 19
oh ffs here she goes with the how did this happen to little old me pish again.
She‘s bugging me more than usual today. I clean my loo last thing at night so it’s at least clean overnight before one of the stinky boys I share my home with messes it up! Why pine it first thing, i don’t get it?!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s on one! First time I’ve heard Ronnie proper chuckle like that. Nice change.
Pitty his mum was staring at herself the whole time to make sure her filter diddnt slip off.
That’s why she can’t bond with him. Too self centred.

Reactions: 38
If she did full wash loads she wouldn’t have as many opportunities to bang on about her laundry ‘dream team’. 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.