Mrs Hinch #120 Lee from blue fancy a nibble, I'll use a minkeh to catch the dribble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they hell as like not tell her about this new product. This is just a new sales pitch, so not just here it is GUYZZZZ I love it swipe up buy buy buy. Nope instead show product, do bewildered me - have I somehow missed it - been left out, then Hinchy on so called hunt for said item. Then angels singing, hinchers weeping with deepest joy after all contacting every discount store known to man increasing her engagement by thousands. P&G send her a solid gold one delivered by Lee Evans from Blue in a new top Range Rover Sport all for her to keep to apologise. Start the usual crap.

Oh and by the way not my theory but cousin Director of marketing for major retailer. Bit about blue and car though all my own theory. Have to say he is lovely with us and family but is often seeming as shady as f*** too in how their ad campaigns go even though they are so upmarket. But I could ask him re Hinch as he and his husband are here this weekend. In his favour he shudders at her name they won't ever use Z list celebs he says as they are either here today, gone tomorrow or are so fame hungry they get into all kinds of tit and could badly damage their brand - he doesn't care if they damage their own.
Absolutely. It's to get all the Hinchers out to the shops buying them so they can tag her in their photos and she'll repost them.

Reactions: 6
Looking for someone to gift her a camper van now..... coz let's face it if you and yr family were thinking of it , you would just look into it and book it. No putting the feelers out greedy 🙈

Reactions: 24
Looking for someone to gift her a camper van now..... coz let's face it if you and tr family were thinking of it , you would just look into it and book it. No putting the feelers out greedy 🙈
A little break? From what? Back from DLP 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: 21
So she’s ringing home bargains to check their stock? I’m sorry but I don’t know a single person with anxiety that would unnecessarily put themselves through The stress of having to phone a stranger. I don’t even have anxiety and I absolutely hate phoning anyone, I’ll even put off phoning the doctors

Reactions: 32
The care home responded to my message saying that they have full permission from the residents, that the residents are delighted to be on social media and that mine was the only complaint out of thousands of messages they received! I advised that I'll still be reporting it to the quality care comission and the council
What happened I missed this story

Reactions: 1
Why does she BEG for everything 😫 the passive aggressive poor Soph doesn’t have something others do then low and behold it will arrive at her door next week how don’t people see what a beggy witch she is 😡

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion - Oh no Sophie doesn’t have the crease remover, quick gift her a mobile home cruiser!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh and the break away YOU CAN INTERACT AND DO THINGS LOCALLY YOU DONT HAVE TO ONLY SPEND TIME WITH YOUR SON AWAY FROM HOME.

duck sake I await the gifted motor home or gifted centre parcs holiday she’s been approached by one and needs to fool her hinchers to think they helped make the decision.

Reactions: 15
This is the most blatant beg EVER!
View attachment 92200
Yeah hun. There’s this thing called erm ‘google’ I know you might not have heard of it because you're just silly ole soph, but it’s really good....! You just type in ‘motor home hire’ and simply click ‘search’ and then there will be all these suggestions! It’s ok though, I know you might not know... we’re all learning guyzzzzz ATB!!!!

Reactions: 23
I can’t remember where I saw it, but I heard the Jackson show was a pile of crap. That fact made me feel so much better about those two (probably) getting VIP treatment at the theatre. Now, where’s my saucer of milk? 🐱
I saw it a few years back. I really liked it but I'm a big fan of his music.
When I went I always remember this older couple behind me, must have been 70s and they were holding hands and had this look of pure joy on their faces. Was lovely ♥

I'm really jealous she can just swan off at the drop of a hat and do all these shows. See her post earlier that she's been to the theatre 3 times already this year (it's early march for fucks sake) and now wants another holiday. She's clearly not hiding her wealth now is she

Reactions: 10
If she was looking into it, she wouldn’t need to ask her “hinchers” surely she’d ask her personal friends for their opinion? Or go online and research reviews etc herself!
Clearly another beg for a motor home...

Shall we take bets how long til she has one to brag about?

Reactions: 17
Prediction: within one week she will be delivered a package full of that crease tit whatever it is.
And within the next ten days, she will blab, Guess what Guyzz! We’ve booked our next get away and I want to take you along, but we’re going to wait a bit to reveal where we are going. But I’m SOZ excited!
As if anyone gives a bloody duck. And her keeping her plans a secret has me sitting on the edge of my seat, begging for a bleeping tip PLEASE!
She exhausts me.

Reactions: 18
The care home responded to my message saying that they have full permission from the residents, that the residents are delighted to be on social media and that mine was the only complaint out of thousands of messages they received! I advised that I'll still be reporting it to the quality care comission and the council
What happened???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.