Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
This one goes out to all the Hinchers out there ...

Yo, yo
Yo, yo

Ok Hinchers please, gotta believe what Tattle say
What we will tell happens every bloody day
We must confess, 'cause we’ve all had enough
Tattle needs your help, gotta make this Hinch thing stop
Hinchers, we swear we tell the truth
About all the ways Hinch is using you
And if she tells you Tattle is being cruel
We’re telling you now, she really thinks you’re a fool
(here we go, oh, baby)
One for the Audi and the free rides
It's two for the gifted shit that Soph denies
Soph lies
She lies (all lies)
Three for the millions Hinch’s been making
It's four for the anxiety she’s been faking
All Lies (I'm gonna tell it to her face)
All lies (Soph, you’re a disgrace)

Her book’s on a stand, with it’s back against the wall
No #Ad in sight so it's ASA we must call (oh no)
We just can't wait, now the case is open wide
Soph’ll try to say no but Tattle knows she lied
Hinchers, we swear we’ll tell the truth
About Soph and the sales job she used to do
And if Soph thought she had us fooled
We’ll telling you now, she was a right bully at school (oh, baby)

One for the money and the gifted shite
It's two for the full house in grey and white
All lies
Soph lies (she lies)
Three for the swipe ups you've been making
It's four for the anxiety Soph’s been faking
All lies (We’re gonna tell it to your face)
All lies (Soph, you’re a disgrace)

Put your credit card back, 'cause you don't need that tat
You know deep down that you don't need to fabreeze that mat
Chuck out all that zoflo, leave all the windows open
The wise words of the Tattlers have been spoken
Step in Soph’s, you find that the shite has gone
But, in reality, to whom does the swipe up belong?
I beg you to cancel that pointless ebay order
Cause you know that Soph profits the more you order (uh-huh)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I'm on a total high today, I've just found out a GP practice integrated mental health service I conceptualised, sought funding for and developed has been given funding for another 18 months and has been approved to be rolled out further in my area 🥳🥳🥳🥳 I'm so bloody proud (and glad I don't have to find another role in April!) There's no financial gain for me, I'm banded as I would be in any role, unlike Soph that's irrelevant to me, but the sheer joy of feeling I've helped others is worth way more than any 💷. Something Sophie will never experience, ghost written books and choosing which grey pattern to have on a border is not an achievement and nor is ignoring your son to make money while destroying the planet. I feel like Laura and her big kitchen, I have so much more than Hinch 🤣 So she can take her Zoflora and swipe up to fuck off!
Sorry about the long rant, I'm just so pleased and it's made me put my utter contempt for her in proportion for the day 🥳🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Redhead07

Hello! 👋
I’m new here, I saw a few references to this website in the comments on a Daily Mail article about Mrs Hinch yesterday and thought I’d check it out. I’ve had a read of some of the previous threads, and I can’t believe there are so many people who find her as annoying as I do!
I started following her when her account was a lot smaller, and I did find her quite funny and relatable at first. I bought some of the stuff she recommended and genuinely found it useful, like the power mop, but now it’s all about her ‘brand partners’. I’m not convinced she even uses half the stuff she recommends these days, apart from when she’s filming stories to advertise it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
So it’s been 3 weeks since my stroke and today was my first day out alone. Partner is back at work but the day is so lovely I just had to try. I’ve got a fear of having another stroke in public which I must get over. So I popped on a cardi and went to my corner shop. This was a huge thing for me. While I was walking there I passed so many mums and kids, lapping up the sun. The kids were yelling with happiness and even the parents looked chuffed. The swings were full and the ice cream van got in the act. Why oh why is she not taking Ronnieblesshimhazzdafeetz out? Sit him up, pop on a coat and just wander. Ffs if I can do it with my stroke addled brain 😂😂, why can’t she

• Heart
Reactions: 71

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Luisa Zissman’s stories today? Appreciate she’s like marmite for some but thought the below was spot on (it followed on from her saying she doesn’t need to see pics of your child dressed up for WBD). Hinch and others (FOD) should take note....

D5B537B8-AD71-4D20-A7FB-A57D0E5157AC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Reena01

Why are people dressing their kids up as Mrs hinch on World book day!!!!! There are so many notable and influencial authors that kids could dress up as... She's not even an author... What the hell... Educate your kids....!!!!! Cz hinch is on par with Roald Dahl!!! World has gone mad!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Dwj

How disgusting to say oh guys don’t put pressure on yourself to achieve certain things as you sit there with your expensive face cream, own home with 2 renovations, married, a baby an audi or 2 and never having to work. You can’t relate to the rest of us mere mortals you absolute selfish piece of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Duchesspink

VIP Member
The care home responded to my message saying that they have full permission from the residents, that the residents are delighted to be on social media and that mine was the only complaint out of thousands of messages they received! I advised that I'll still be reporting it to the quality care comission and the council

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She's put "walked Henry" on her list which suggests it's not something she does every day. Why would you write that down to tick off? It would be like putting "brushed teeth" on there as well?! Cretin.
Remember when she put "play with Ronnie" and "hold Jamie's hand" on a list? This is the level of her intelligence 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

HamburgerHelper

My husband was getting ready to go to work to fit someone’s new bathroom and had a little rant ‘it’s all these mrs Hinch type people who all want the same pissing grey bathrooms with huge baths that don’t fit properly, they think they’ve got class but it’s shit it’s just all shit’ 🤣🤣🤣 think he’s fed up of doing all the same stuff where ever he goes 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I will be putting a complaint in to the care quality commission
That home has residents with dementia, vulnerable, additional needs and they have had boxes of zoflora shoved into their hands, handed a board with tips on and shared to 3million people. Once that is out there then it's there to be used in the newspapers and anywhere it gets shared.
If I had a relative in there, I would be livid to see them exploited like this for a couple of likes on Instagram and Mrs bloody hinches attention.
It is abusive, imagine if the photos were set up to advertise haven holidays (for example) that would be shocking and this Is just as bad.
People in care homes arent there to be exploited. Those ladies will know nothing of Instagram or sophie fucking hinchliffe.

Off to write a considered complaint

• Heart
Reactions: 50

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Hinch gets tagged in the funniest stuff. Look at this mad fucker. What are they doing with their loo roll? It's for wiping your arse not entering into a fancy dress contest. See what she has created. A bunch of absolute lunatics!

View attachment 91702
Imagine going round someone's house and asking to use the loo, you do your business and then reach for the loo roll, and it looks like this. Where do you start? I just wanted to dry my flaps Karen, what fuckery is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
I don’t think the food - sensory thing can be linked too much when it’s clear they are both disgustingly lazy bastards who can’t be bothered to make food for him despite being at home 24/7.

Don’t want to speculate too much on the autism front when I have zero knowledge (and we only see a snippet), but if he only tolerates mushy food because of a sensory issue then surely they would be doing everything to provide nutritious food, instead of convenience crap from a packet for ALL of his meals?

The fact that a few weeks ago she raved about the ingredients list on the back of the banana pouch (100% banana guys, I just love it!) proves it’s a matter of laziness.

She has all the time in the world to plaster on makeup, clean her already clean bog, spend hours buying more and more crap but can’t find 30 seconds to mash a banana? Or 5 minutes to research easy recipes? It’s VILE

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46