Mrs Hinch #120 Lee from blue fancy a nibble, I'll use a minkeh to catch the dribble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg more eBay ! She doesn’t need a chopping board as she only eats casserole slop and mug shots !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why are people dressing their kids up as Mrs hinch on World book day!!!!! There are so many notable and influencial authors that kids could dress up as... She's not even an author... What the hell... Educate your kids....!!!!! Cz hinch is on par with Roald Dahl!!! World has gone mad!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
the amount of children Iv seen today playing with chemicals is ridiculous. Accident waiting to happen. I commented on The post of the little boy being mr hinch as he only looks about 2/3 definitely shouldn’t be playing with cleaning products. Now I’m waiting for all the hate 🙈😂

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Wouldn’t it be lovely if, on actual WBD, she shared some of the books onslow and her love reading to their baby? This woman does absolutely nothing unless it benefits her, blows smoke up her behookie and/or places funds in her pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I could teleport anywhere right now I'd go directly to where this meeting with Sainsbury's took place.
I've no doubt everyone was nodding away but not for the reasons you thing hun 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Nodding there head in agreement I’m bleeping decked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just want to add my comments on the car seat thing.

It’s not just the government swapping and changing policies and law etc for no apparent reason.
If you are in a head on collision and the child is rear facing all the child’s body weight gets propelled into the the seat of the car seat pushing the child into it. Whereas when the child is forward facing the child gets thrown forward even just cm until the body hits the straps yet the neck and head continue to travel and it’s at a ridiculous rate. It’s something like 300 times their body weight on their little necks.

don’t quote that figure- I’m rushing to go out and I don’t have time to go through my phone to find the exact figures but I do know it extreme and if you watch child crash test dummies you will keep your child rear facing for as long as possible.
My little one is almost 5 and thankfully a dot and she is still rear facing. Obviously her legs end up crossed but it’s not as bad and squashed as I thought it would be.

I recommend anyone to look in the Ins and outs of car seats. My 11 and 9 year old still have the car seat with the back because we have a very very close family friend who was in a car accident.Their son was 10 at the time and didn’t use any car seat.
It was a side impact and his head hit the door. He is now severely brain damaged. If he had a seat with the back and head protection he would have come away unscathed because the car seat would have taken the majority of the force.

preach over!! 😘😘

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.