Mrs Hinch #120 Lee from blue fancy a nibble, I'll use a minkeh to catch the dribble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20200307_164138.jpg

Funny that, it has been one of those days for me too and all I've managed to do is make it from the bed at 3.30pm to the kitchen to make my children some pasta before flopping back on the sofa with all my worries making me feel like I can't even breathe. I wish my anxiety allowed me to clean my house from top to bottom, arrange a holiday, go on the hunt for a new clothes spray and whatever other bollocks she has been up to. Oh, and Hinch, where is your new personalised chopping board you loved so much the other day that was next to your kettle? duck off!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Cue an anxiety attack this evening in floods of tears and a screenshot of a “troll” post

Reactions: 7
View attachment 92246

Funny that, it has been one of those days for me too and all I've managed to do is make it from the bed at 3.30pm to the kitchen to make my children some pasta before flopping back on the sofa with all my worries making me feel like I can't even breathe. I wish my anxiety allowed me to clean my house from top to bottom, arrange a holiday, go on the hunt for a new clothes spray and whatever other bollocks she has been up to. Oh, and Hinch, where is your new personalised chopping board you loved so much the other day that was next to your kettle? duck off!
Me too haven't moved off the sofa all day , that dread feeling in my stomach like I've done something wrong but I know I havent , I could no way clean my house when I feel like this it's far too draining .

She’s still got leftovers so it only needs a few minutes in the microwave 😂
Pmsl ,true ! 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.