Mrs Hinch #120 Lee from blue fancy a nibble, I'll use a minkeh to catch the dribble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but I need to rant and I feel I among people who will understand.

What is it with fully grown women talking about “hinching“ their kitchen or whatever room to describe cleaning it. FFS! It gives me the absolute inner rage...but these are nice people I am talking with and they bloody LOVE her.

Rant over.
It’s literally so sad. I think they are gonna look back on this part of their life and be so embarrassed

This makes me bleeping sick. She has literally just been on an amazing family holiday to Disney and now needs a break away? From what?? Surely her followers will be sick of this bollocks by now. She is a bleeping disgrace !!!!!
They will never tire of her. I think as they get older and get more responsibility they may start to watch her stories less and less but for the forsesble future they aren’t going anywhere. This whole kitchen debacle has just proven it more that her Hinchers will never leave her. She lied about the kitchen and said how she would never change it and they have just accepted it all. Even saying that she deserves a new kitchen and the reason it was done so fast is coz she’s a celebrity. They are literally deluded. She knows she can post boring content and do what she wants coz they ain’t going anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I agree with you. I think that was why she was so complacent with the washing pod lid the other day. I wonder if her contract with P&G is coming to an end. (seems weird they haven’t given her this new ironing spray stuff considering she’s an ambassador, if that’s true?!)
She’s harping on a lot recently about dreams coming true, and I think (I may be wrong) she mentioned something earlier in the year about new stuff coming out that she’s excited about but can’t share yet. My guesses are:
A clothing range with Pretty Little Thing or Missguided they seem to fawn over these influencers.
A collaboration of some sort with Stacey, their “friendship” seems too convenient & they’re beginning to get more alike.
She’s trademarked the Mrs Hinch name so branded literally every single thing...she could do cleaning products, soft furnishings. I wouldn’t be surprised if she brought out her own make up/make up brushes/fake eyelashes etc etc etc.
Her followers will buy anything she puts her name to (hello £12 for a blank book of lists)
Sadly I don’t think we’ve seen the back of her yet, j think she’ll be here a while but will want to evolve and diversify. Her insta name literally lends its self to her having a range of bedding/curtains/cushions literally everything you could need for your very own Mrs Hinch Home.
It’s quite terrifying how much further she can take this brand.
Any chance she could take this brand to the Bermuda Triangle?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread idea

Mrs Hinch is on the hunt, pay for that holiday you tight ass C&@t
Love it 🤣🤣

She will probably make a point of paying for it herself and let everyone know she has with a passive aggressive story and if you dont believe her you can always ask her bank 😁🤣

• Haha

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I bet it was a publicity stunt anyway. No way she did that out of the goodness of the heart
I agree, if it was out of the goodness of her heart she would be using her platform for helping others instead of scamming people

Reactions: 8
I bought persil washing powder for my mum yesterday as it’s not a p and g product. Don’t want her having any of my money silly bitxh

Charitable donation????? She’s been reading here as someone was saying she never does anything for the less fortunate !

Reactions: 6
Charitable donation????? She’s been reading here as someone was saying she never does anything for the less fortunate !
Charitable donation ! I wouldn't call it that as the charity probably wont be able to get rid of it as it's probably got Ronnie's name plastered all over it . If I was that baby bank and I knew it was from Hinch I'd be raffling it off or doing some kind of auction, they would make a bloody fortune out of it because I'm guessing her sheep would pay top dollar for anything she had owned . Now that would be good for the charity .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My Daughter has told me that her sister in law, the one who was selling the tissue houses, has just bought a new Range Rover thanks to Hinch minions orders. She's had so many orders she's had to close her books again!! 🙄

Also, didn't know until now that my Daughter has met them both at a wedding, Grinch didn't take her anxiety with her!!!
I'm shocked, as she has such a limited product range (now only has three items in her shop, used to be four) and has only had 133 sales in total. She was on 27 sales prior to Hinch sharing her page. So for all the hype and having 37.9k followers on Instagram that has only generated 106 sales of hard cash. I appreciate that might seem a lot if you are a small business used to only getting a few sales per week, but it's still not big money. It would amount to approx. £2,394 providing each of the 133 was for the most expensive item of £18. Even if you account for the stuff that is 'in people's baskets' thats only another £662, if they even go ahead with the purchase. Maybe she's got a large demand and Etsy can't cope with so and she is away developing a proper website with the help of her brother 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Now she’s having an anxious afternoon??? this all cause she couldn’t get the crappy spray from home bargains ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Staceys sister sorted out the light up letters , she has a business that does party tit ! But i kid you not a few months ago she started a labelling business and started another ig profile called thelabellady and it’s already on over 50k followers ! Riding off the back of her sisters game while the little people are still struggling ! Makes me bleeping sick !
£2 a word too🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What time is it over there? Why is her kitchen spotless? Doesnt she have to make supper? Or are they ordering takeout again? Oh..her casserole must be in the oven already.

• Haha
We’ve been married 17 yrs have 2 teens, both work and never ever had a holiday or a break away!
How nice to just swan off......🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t be surprised if Mrs hinch’s people are a behind this article. It doesn’t particularly paint her in a bad light. It touches on her sales past but make it seems it was a small job and she left it to be a successful hairdresser. The few comments I’ve read are quite positive towards her. Again I think this is a way to ease people in to moving away from Mrs hinch and cleaning and unto other things.

duck off with your first world problems!!

So passive aggressive "all the best Mrs HINCH", like Home Bargains have some duty to have some on hold for her in case she wants to pop by.
I thought this. Sorry mrs HINCH, the pigeon notifying us got lost and the royal trumpet player must’ve been on lunch when you arrived 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What time is it over there? Why is her kitchen spotless? Doesnt she have to make supper? Or are they ordering takeout again? Oh..her casserole must be in the oven already.
Its 4:45 here so it's far too early for the casserole to go in yet lol

• Haha
who the duck goes to brunch to celebrate the anniversary of buying a house? in the last 8 years I’ve bought 2 properties. I literally can’t remember the day we exchanged on either of them. And I did I certainly wouldn’t be heading out to brunch. She’s such a dick and her content is so boring. How does she still have loyal follower?
Might have to ask the husband for a chinese in July to celebrate us buying our house too🤔

• Haha
I’m so glad to see some of the posts questioning the speed at which they got the kitchen done. I hadn’t discovered Tattle when all that was going on, & I remember watching the stories & thinking how is all this happening so quickly? It was clearly something they’d been planning to do for a while, so why not just say that?
She refers to it as ‘project wall’ as though it was just the hole in the wall, but actually it was a brand new kitchen they had put in with new appliances and everything!
Most of her followers don’t ever seem to question anything, so it’s good to know that there are people out there that found it as weird as I did.
Now I’m on a roll, don’t even get me started on the stories she does visiting her parents outside kitchen! Don’t get me wrong I think it’s good that the whole thing hasn’t just been chucked, but she rammed it down everyone’s throats that she’d given it to them like it made her some sort of saint for giving away her cast offs!

Sorry for the rant! :oops:
A kitchen refit in real life, my kitchen itinerary in the tiny village of Sheffield.
6th Jan - ring recommended supplier
13th Jan - kitchen planner visits and measures.
19th Jan -go to showroom to see CADs and choose kitchen, order and book fitter
24th FEB! Kitchen prefit week- units and appliances ripped out, kitchen contents in spare bedroom and set up ‘cooking corner’ plasterer, electrician and plumber visit
2nd March -units delivered, fitting starts
6th March- blokes from granite worktop place come to make template - one week lead time for cutting and fitting.
13th March - worktops, sink and hob fitted.
...and that’s excluding the new floor
One week? Shes avin a larf 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.