Mrs Hinch #120 Lee from blue fancy a nibble, I'll use a minkeh to catch the dribble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guarantee she’ll be getting a motor home for free in exchange for a video of her wanking off the motor home taps

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she's already going to look at them tomorrow!! Me thinks she's actually been out looking at them today. Everything always happens so quick from when she initially posted about looking into it and then minutes later she has thanked her sheep for their dms (How did she read so quick) and has phoned and arranged to go view some. She's had this planned but as usual tries to involve her sheep to distract them away from what she is actually planning and doing. Smug looking witch needs to keep that filter of her son!! Oh look if I post Ronnie I'll maybe get a free motor home. Transparent as duck!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If I want to book a holiday, I do my own research online! Lazy begging cow!

Could be a profitable day for her if she ends up with a gifted holiday & gifted crease removal spray.

Reactions: 12
It’s another lie, just like the Glory hole.
She’s already got a motor home holiday gifted to her. But to seem relatable & keep her sheep onside , she’s going to drag the duck out of it & ask for their opinions . Honestly this woman is so vile & greedy & a liar! How is it only us that can see through this tit show that is Hinch 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh duck off Hinch! Having a pretend tantrum over some lenor tit! We all know she has duck loads of it stashed away and will be pulling it out in the next few days sending her fellow saddos into a frenzy! How her followers fall for this tit absolutely baffles me!

Reactions: 14
Princess Hinchypoos in a campervan with a chemical cartridge toilet - that I would love to see 😂😂🤣🤣

Getting ready for the attic conversion are we Sophie?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is an absolute disgrace ...... such a obvious beg for a gifted motorhome !!
There are families that struggle to go away even for the day and she will be gifted this . Like a house full
Of gifted stuff. It’s disgusting . The post about her house this morning about dreams coming true working for it etc... yes they saved for their own home not disputing that but it’s since had a rebuild redesign and being furnished out with gifted carpets ... sofas furniture etc when she is raking the money in .
It actually makes me want to be sick .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok, so I’m new to her, have never followed her on IG or really been overly invested.
i kept seeing this thread move so quickly though and have read the last 2-3 threads now.

There are two things that I haven’t managed to figure out by reading the threads:
1. What does ATB stand for? Is that a Hinchism or a general abbreviation I don’t know?
2. What in the love of god is that filter? Has she always used it? Is that her own special filter (never seen it anywhere before)? And wwwhhhhyyy does she keep using it, it is so incredibly ugly!

on another bore, I have never seen a greyer house anywhere else before. How horrible to live in such a monochrome environment. Also, im moving move and more towards natural cleaning products so seeing her use all those chemicals (and around a baby and dog) makes me so uncomfortable!!!

keep up the good work, guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Must be time for the attic conversion to start 🙄
She is an absolute disgrace ...... such a obvious beg for a gifted motorhome !!
There are families that struggle to go away even for the day and she will be gifted this . Like a house full
Of gifted stuff. It’s disgusting . The post about her house this morning about dreams coming true working for it etc... yes they saved for their own home not disputing that but it’s since had a rebuild redesign and being furnished out with gifted carpets ... sofas furniture etc when she is raking the money in .
It actually makes me want to be sick .
Now GUYZZZ don't be so hard on her it must be 3-4 weeks since she came back from Disney and don't forget she had to get her kitchen finished so surely she needs a well earned break!!

Oops N here I'm typing this ***crap for M as she is well past 3 sheets to the wind but just to say kudos to her and you this Hinch bint is hilarious. I'm taking this back to our marketing agency for all the laughs at coffee time and staff meetings on Monday. Keep Tattling I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I personally think Mrs hinch is trying to move away from the Mrs hinch brand and character and move over to Sophie. She’s flaunting her wealth these days and she doesn’t care who knows. She’s just come back from a £10k holiday in Disney, had a £30k+ kitchen refit and renovation. And now she’s looking to go on another mini break. I don’t know how much it is to hire a camper van but I imagine it’s not gonna be cheap. Plus she will probably just use it to get her from A to B and will be staying in spa and hotels. There is only so much you can do with Mrs Hinch and this ‘little relatable me’ character. She’s a millionaire and she wants to spend her money and she can’t do that as Mrs hinch. If she moves over to Sophie Hinchliffe she can then do a little bit of everything. She won’t lose any of her die hard followers coz they will follow her off a cliff(e). I think we may start seeing less gretal pictures and more filtered ones and more flaunting of her wealth. I think she marketed herself wrong and she is starting to regret it.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Ok, so I’m new to her, have never followed her on IG or really been overly invested.
i kept seeing this thread move so quickly though and have read the last 2-3 threads now.

There are two things that I haven’t managed to figure out by reading the threads:
1. What does ATB stand for? Is that a Hinchism or a general abbreviation I don’t know?
2. What in the love of god is that filter? Has she always used it? Is that her own special filter (never seen it anywhere before)? And wwwhhhhyyy does she keep using it, it is so incredibly ugly!

on another bore, I have never seen a greyer house anywhere else before. How horrible to live in such a monochrome environment. Also, im moving move and more towards natural cleaning products so seeing her use all those chemicals (and around a baby and dog) makes me so uncomfortable!!!

keep up the good work, guys!
Hello! 👋🏿
ATB is short for All The Best a phrase she’s been trotting out for a while.
She used that ghastly filter so the press don’t run stories of her 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s her alter ego she calls Gretal. It was on Snapchat for a while, I assumed she saved it, it’s not her own personal one.
Her house is so dull isn’t it, it looks like she’s put a grey filter on, but no, that’s just her house, as dull as her personality

Reactions: 7
If it's not cheeky, may I ask why you watch them? It sounds like she's affecting your mental health - I'd switch off and forget about her.
I hate to admit it but that's what I had to do as I just felt inadequate and that my house didn't look right and wasn't clean enough.
I also noticed on the daily fail article about Hinchy someone posted about feeling the same in the comments.
I wonder how many other people feel like they can't match up to her standards.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.