Mrs Hinch #120 Lee from blue fancy a nibble, I'll use a minkeh to catch the dribble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry Soph, you know you’ll have a box full of the stuff by next week.

What Mrs Hinch wants, Mrs Hinch gets (gifted, of course) ;)

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's got a #gifted swan garment steamer in the attic. Why use chemicals FFS.
She could even get off her arse and iron something 😡

Reactions: 18
"keep saving guyzzzz" Most of us don't have any spare money at the end of the month, how do you suggest we save Soph? She really has no idea. It's fine for her with her thousands rolling in.
For a £307,000 house. Yeah £30k is easy to save hun.

Reactions: 12
Conspiracy theory...I reckon there’s a row of them in the space tidy in the garage that she Didn’t want anyone seeing inside the other day!
Yes because the ones she promoted yesterday were there. The french soap one or whatever it was.

Reactions: 8
She's got a #gifted swan garment steamer in the attic. Why use chemicals FFS.
She could even get off her arse and iron something 😡
This is EXACTLY why she shouldn’t be gifted a sodding thing. She’s no idea what she’s got because she doesn’t care

Reactions: 12
Don’t worry Soph, you know you’ll have a box full of the stuff by next week.

What Mrs Hinch wants, Mrs Hinch gets (gifted, of course) ;)
I liked how the DM said ‘donated’ 🤣🤣 like an animal charity.

This is EXACTLY why she shouldn’t be gifted a sodding thing. She’s no idea what she’s got because she doesn’t care
Like the soup maker that hasn’t seen the light of day for months

Reactions: 7
No doubt she'll get home and low and behold a delivery will be waiting full of that crease spray shite.
duck right off Mrs hinch

Cannot believe she’s ringing home and bargain to see if they have that crap in stock? What a diva twit she’s become !
She’s an absolute knob jockey 😤

No doubt she'll get home and low and behold a delivery will be waiting full of that crease spray shite.
So she’s a brand ambassador for PnG and she doesn’t know about these ! Bullshit ! Absolute bullshite ! Don’t worry soph there will be some on ya doorstep by the time you get home ! Cock Womble

Attachments

Reactions: 13
who the duck goes to brunch to celebrate the anniversary of buying a house? in the last 8 years I’ve bought 2 properties. I literally can’t remember the day we exchanged on either of them. And I did I certainly wouldn’t be heading out to brunch. She’s such a dick and her content is so boring. How does she still have loyal follower?

Reactions: 24
I thought her theatre tickets she got from her for her birthday were for her and her friends? Why was Onslow there? It's not like she needed a babysitter to look after her because one of her pop up friends was there with her. Spends all day dicking about with zoflora, virtually ignoring Ronnie and then they're both out for the night. Ronnie pied off again!
Security he is her security blanket as she is so famous

• Haha
Can you remember when she had the balls to go around signing some cleaning stuff in HB ? If i was the manager I’d be fuming ! Not everyone knows who you are dick head ! 🤣
Yes and whatever happened to her public appearances promises all bs. She’s too scared. I reckon she’s celebrating hitting 5M in the bank ( if that book sales thing is right) really but for security reasons can’t say. That’s just my opinion and no proof in it. Hopefully she will give up now and go back under her rock.

What an absolute liar! She's the face of P&G yet she's claiming not to know about their latest pointless product? Ringing Home Bargains to check their stock? It's sold out because she's probably got a stash of bottles all ready hidden in the garage!
No doubt there'll be a story soon... " guyyyzzzz you all know I hate ironing but since I've been using this, honestly guyyzz it's so easy! Spring Awakening is my absolute fave! You just spray it on the clothes or bedding and then run the iron over and the creases disappear! I don't know how I managed without it guyyzzz. Don't forget to tag me in your stories when you're using it "
For the good it will do you might as well spray piss on your ironing! However, the army will be out in force grabbing it from the shelves and then fall once again at her majesty' feet in love and adoration, praising her for her continued impact on their lives!
They still fail to realise Grinch is the real life version of The Emperor's New Clothes!

Sophie you are deplorable, predictable and so boring it's actually sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet she's well pissed P&G didn't tell her... or send her several. 😂😂
Did they hell as like not tell her about this new product. This is just a new sales pitch, so not just here it is GUYZZZZ I love it swipe up buy buy buy. Nope instead show product, do bewildered me - have I somehow missed it - been left out, then Hinchy on so called hunt for said item. Then angels singing, hinchers weeping with deepest joy after all contacting every discount store known to man increasing her engagement by thousands. P&G send her a solid gold one delivered by Lee Evans from Blue in a new top Range Rover Sport all for her to keep to apologise. Start the usual crap.

Oh and by the way not my theory but cousin Director of marketing for major retailer. Bit about blue and car though all my own theory. Have to say he is lovely with us and family but is often seeming as shady as f*** too in how their ad campaigns go even though they are so upmarket. But I could ask him re Hinch as he and his husband are here this weekend. In his favour he shudders at her name they won't ever use Z list celebs he says as they are either here today, gone tomorrow or are so fame hungry they get into all kinds of tit and could badly damage their brand - he doesn't care if they damage their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did they hell as like not tell her about this new product. This is just a new sales pitch, so not just here it is GUYZZZZ I love it swipe up buy buy buy. Nope instead show product, do bewildered me - have I somehow missed it - been left out, then Hinchy on so called hunt for said item. Then angels singing, hinchers weeping with deepest joy after all contacting every discount store known to man increasing her engagement by thousands. P&G send her a solid gold one delivered by Lee Evans from Blue in a new top Range Rover Sport all for her to keep to apologise. Start the usual crap.

Oh and by the way not my theory but cousin Director of marketing for major retailer. Bit about blue and car though all my own theory. Have to say he is lovely with us and family but is often seeming as shady as f*** too in how their ad campaigns go even though they are so upmarket. But I could ask him re Hinch as he and his husband are here this weekend. In his favour he shudders at her name they won't ever use Z list celebs he says as they are either here today, gone tomorrow or are so fame hungry they get into all kinds of tit and could badly damage their brand - he doesn't care if they damage their own.
Lee Evans the comedian ? Or Lee Ryan from Blue ? Confused

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lee Evans the comedian ? Or Lee Ryan from Blue ? Confused
Sorry we have guests and therefore at 1.58 I am almost 3 sheets to the wind after a boozy lunch and vast quantities of "just a drop" of brandy to help lunch down. The singer Lee Ryan - have to say post typed by another who is sober.

• Haha
Beggy advert already .Recommend a motor home? Yes drive down to the sea and go straight on .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.