Mrs Hinch #120 Lee from blue fancy a nibble, I'll use a minkeh to catch the dribble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! šŸ‘‹šŸæ
ATB is short for All The Best a phrase sheā€™s been trotting out for a while.
She used that ghastly filter so the press donā€™t run stories of her šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s her alter ego she calls Gretal. It was on Snapchat for a while, I assumed she saved it, itā€™s not her own personal one.
Her house is so dull isnā€™t it, it looks like sheā€™s put a grey filter on, but no, thatā€™s just her house, as dull as her personality
Thanks so much for the explanation!
what a stupid bint she seems to be....

Reactions: 7
One of your mates is a bleeping travel agent! Ring her you beggy witch! Omg imagine family chav all touring the country in their monogrammed tracksuits šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
A
Doesnā€™t she work for p&g? How does she not know they have a new product?
Sheā€™s full of tit. Guaranteed she will already have taken delivery of them earlier this week and has been instructed to put this story on specifically saying sheā€™s ā€˜on a mission to track them downā€™. Subliminally signalling to the flock to do the same thing so that they all rush out and panic buy them, thus increasing sales!

Reactions: 25
I personally think Mrs hinch is trying to move away from the Mrs hinch brand and character and move over to Sophie. Sheā€™s flaunting her wealth these days and she doesnā€™t care who knows. Sheā€™s just come back from a Ā£10k holiday in Disney, had a Ā£30k+ kitchen refit and renovation. And now sheā€™s looking to go on another mini break. I donā€™t know how much it is to hire a camper van but I imagine itā€™s not gonna be cheap. Plus she will probably just use it to get her from A to B and will be staying in spa and hotels. There is only so much you can do with Mrs Hinch and this ā€˜little relatable meā€™ character. Sheā€™s a millionaire and she wants to spend her money and she canā€™t do that as Mrs hinch. If she moves over to Sophie Hinchliffe she can then do a little bit of everything. She wonā€™t lose any of her die hard followers coz they will follow her off a cliff(e). I think we may start seeing less gretal pictures and more filtered ones and more flaunting of her wealth. I think she marketed herself wrong and she is starting to regret it.
I agree with you. I think that was why she was so complacent with the washing pod lid the other day. I wonder if her contract with P&G is coming to an end. (seems weird they havenā€™t given her this new ironing spray stuff considering sheā€™s an ambassador, if thatā€™s true?!)
Sheā€™s harping on a lot recently about dreams coming true, and I think (I may be wrong) she mentioned something earlier in the year about new stuff coming out that sheā€™s excited about but canā€™t share yet. My guesses are:
A clothing range with Pretty Little Thing or Missguided they seem to fawn over these influencers.
A collaboration of some sort with Stacey, their ā€œfriendshipā€ seems too convenient & theyā€™re beginning to get more alike.
Sheā€™s trademarked the Mrs Hinch name so branded literally every single thing...she could do cleaning products, soft furnishings. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she brought out her own make up/make up brushes/fake eyelashes etc etc etc.
Her followers will buy anything she puts her name to (hello Ā£12 for a blank book of lists)
Sadly I donā€™t think weā€™ve seen the back of her yet, j think sheā€™ll be here a while but will want to evolve and diversify. Her insta name literally lends its self to her having a range of bedding/curtains/cushions literally everything you could need for your very own Mrs Hinch Home.
Itā€™s quite terrifying how much further she can take this brand.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Wonder if it's a conveniently planned break like last time! Wonder if she can't sleep and is up in the middle of the night thinking about her garden and how she wants a hot tub and decking area with a big duck off BBQ ready for summer. Then boom landscapers are in the next day and she goes away for a week and comes back to a new garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No wonder sheā€™d celebrating her ā€˜homeā€™ anniversary - she will probably be mortgage free (thanks to her sheep-followers who buy everything she shows or talks about). As for not knowing about the crease free products - do not believe her! She knows every cleaning product out there (especially the chemically enhanced ones). Cue more spraying of dangerous chemical fumes in the home šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Also, her asking about holiday recommendations..mmmmm..sounds a bit suss šŸ¤” Has she already booked something or been offered something for free. Itā€™s a bit like her ā€˜new kitchenā€™. Went out one day and had it all sorted - as you do šŸ˜‰ šŸ¤„

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m so glad to see some of the posts questioning the speed at which they got the kitchen done. I hadnā€™t discovered Tattle when all that was going on, & I remember watching the stories & thinking how is all this happening so quickly? It was clearly something theyā€™d been planning to do for a while, so why not just say that?
She refers to it as ā€˜project wallā€™ as though it was just the hole in the wall, but actually it was a brand new kitchen they had put in with new appliances and everything!
Most of her followers donā€™t ever seem to question anything, so itā€™s good to know that there are people out there that found it as weird as I did.
Now Iā€™m on a roll, donā€™t even get me started on the stories she does visiting her parents outside kitchen! Donā€™t get me wrong I think itā€™s good that the whole thing hasnā€™t just been chucked, but she rammed it down everyoneā€™s throats that sheā€™d given it to them like it made her some sort of saint for giving away her cast offs!

Sorry for the rant! :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No wonder sheā€™d celebrating her ā€˜homeā€™ anniversary - she will probably be mortgage free (thanks to her sheep-followers who buy everything she shows or talks about). As for not knowing about the crease free products - do not believe her! She knows every cleaning product out there (especially the chemically enhanced ones). Cue more spraying of dangerous chemical fumes in the home šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Also, her asking about holiday recommendations..mmmmm..sounds a bit suss šŸ¤” Has she already booked something or been offered something for free. Itā€™s a bit like her ā€˜new kitchenā€™. Went out one day and had it all sorted - as you do šŸ˜‰ šŸ¤„
She must think people are thick, she went to Brussels the other week with p&g , I'm sure they would have gave them testers or something of their new products...

Also this camper holiday ,some of these camper homes are amazing she won't be going in no crappy one trust me! Also will be harping on how she can take Henry along with them a pet friendly holiday. They are expensive to hire ... and wont be a case of just going on the holiday it's all planned something will be happening bk at home... and a reveal when they get back lol..

Reactions: 13
Out of sheer nosiness I wanted a visual representation of how many things sheā€™s actually been gifted. Surprise surprise she doesnā€™t really post many pictures of her home on the grid. Not in this shot, but also gifted is her fire place. So in her new lounge all she paid for her self were:
Tv unit
Shelf above tv unit (both Ikea)
Stupid plastic plant (Ikea)
Wax melt burner Ā£1.49 from b & m (I have the same one šŸ™„)
Lamp (Iā€™ve a feeling this was gifted but sheā€™s not * it šŸ¤”)
Her fecking books
Storage boxes from eBay which she would have received money from all her sheep copying her.
So in one fully furnished room, all the big ticket items except the tv were gifted. Sheā€™s a millionaire so more than able to afford this herself, yet she still wants her sheep to believe her lifestyle is attainable if you just work hard enough. šŸ¤¬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What the duck does she need a break from? This absolutely boils my piss! I know families who can't afford a day out to the seaside and yet here she is, fresh back from a trip to DLP and now she wants to piss about in a motor home?
This will be exactly like the bloody kitchen! Whatever big expensive project is next at Hinch Towers is all ready lined up with a start date and they'll just duck off out of it as always. Tomorrow they'll be finalising details for the motor home break which will include Ma Barker and her niece because of course she said at DLP she was going to make sure her family all got lots of treats and gifts from her.
Poor Ronnie looks so fed up doesn't he? I wish she'd stop and think how ridiculous she's making him look!

Reactions: 13
Slightly off topic but I need to rant and I feel I among people who will understand.

What is it with fully grown women talking about ā€œhinchingā€œ their kitchen or whatever room to describe cleaning it. FFS! It gives me the absolute inner rage...but these are nice people I am talking with and they bloody LOVE her.

Rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This makes me bleeping sick. She has literally just been on an amazing family holiday to Disney and now needs a break away? From what?? Surely her followers will be sick of this bollocks by now. She is a bleeping disgrace !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm new here and I have to say a few things.....

1. she's a money grabber.
2. I think the posts on here about her kid are terrible although about half are coming from a good place.
3. She is clearly good at what she does.
4. Someone offered me free stuff I'd grab it.
5. she didn't invent zoflora,that does my tits in.
6. She uses a lot of cleaning tips my mother used years ago.
7. She has encouraged me to buy things....baskets / silicone lids / egg holders / bath tidy etc. Not gonna lie, she has!
8. I like grey - duck off with the grey hate. She doesn't own that colour.
9.Personally I wouldn't plaster my child everywhere but she has and he's open to hate. But it's not nice to read. Likewise the dog.....! All dogs are amazing!
10. love or dislike her she's laughing all the way to the bank.....guys!!!

and therein lies my thoughts.
Cheers šŸ¤ŸāœŒ

And I agree that her latest post about the motor home is a proper scrambled beg on toast!
Love the scrambled beg on toast! :LOL: Itā€™s up there with Beggy Mitchell (sorry canā€™t remember who coined that one!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Out of sheer nosiness I wanted a visual representation of how many things sheā€™s actually been gifted. Surprise surprise she doesnā€™t really post many pictures of her home on the grid. Not in this shot, but also gifted is her fire place. So in her new lounge all she paid for her self were:
Tv unit
Shelf above tv unit (both Ikea)
Stupid plastic plant (Ikea)
Wax melt burner Ā£1.49 from b & m (I have the same one šŸ™„)
Lamp (Iā€™ve a feeling this was gifted but sheā€™s not * it šŸ¤”)
Her fecking books
Storage boxes from eBay which she would have received money from all her sheep copying her.
So in one fully furnished room, all the big ticket items except the tv were gifted. Sheā€™s a millionaire so more than able to afford this herself, yet she still wants her sheep to believe her lifestyle is attainable if you just work hard enough. šŸ¤¬
bleeping hell when you see it like that it really is shocking how much sheā€™s had given to her. Sheā€™s had even more since the extension and hole in the wall plus all the tit sheā€™s been given for bedrooms and all of Ronnieā€™s furniture. She has the absolute cheek to say how hard they worked and saved for their deposit! But thatā€™s where it pretty much ended, theyā€™ve worked hard for duck all since!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.