Mrs Hinch #120 Lee from blue fancy a nibble, I'll use a minkeh to catch the dribble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously she can save as everything is “ gifted” to her. All her followers wank money on the crap she’s selling. How can they save sophieeeee how?
Cupid stunt irritates the life out of me!!!

Reactions: 11
Her hair style looks like something you might see on a Barbie doll, it also looks the same texture too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I get time today I might try and find one... seriously!? She doesn't bloody do anything all day! Ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if any of the hinch army has the balls to call her out! So high on that pedestal she has a massive fall pending !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God she loves bragging so much... she was lucky.. lucky enough to be able for both of them to give up work. I can’t stand the sight of her, let alone the sound. Hope she fizzles our soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cannot believe she’s ringing home and bargain to see if they have that crap in stock? What a diva twit she’s become !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
No doubt she'll get home and low and behold a delivery will be waiting full of that crease spray shite.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve got a feeling P and G are going to drop her! Very strange she doesn’t know about a new product so she could advertise it, don’t you think? Unless there are some already on the way to her 🤷‍♀️

Cannot believe she’s ringing home and bargain to see if they have that crap in stock? What a diva twit she’s become !
Saddo!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Think this is a selling tactic... prob does indeed have some! ... but making out shes desperate for some and sold out in home bargains makes the sheep even want it more! They will be rushing round now to get the new "new" thing... she and mr hinch are sales people! You really think p&g havent sent her some being an ambassador???...
All a sales drive for people to go buy some.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Think this is a selling tactic... prob does indeed have some! ... but making out shes desperate for some and sold out in home bargains makes the sheep even want it more! They will be rushing round now to get the new "new" thing... she and mr hinch are sales people! You really think p&g havent sent her some being an ambassador???...
All a sales drive for people to go buy some.
What better advert than her not knowing about it and looking for some you are right Tactics.

Reactions: 17
We have seen that show twice (husband booked it for my birthday and then forgot we had seen it so booked it again for our anniversary 🤦‍♀️) and there wasn’t a section that we were allowed to film. Have they just done that because Hinch was there?!!
No. I went three weeks ago and they said you were allowed to film the end. 😁

Reactions: 2
I wish my only worry in life was HB selling out of yet another chemical to spray around my house. Sigh.

Reactions: 14
I reckon Hinch had gender disappointment. I hate to think how even more out of the picture Ronnie will be if she has a girl in the future.
I’ve thought that all along, you know when you see mums with little boy babies, toddlers and primary school kids, who are preened, polished and hair gelled up to the nines, I just think ‘she wanted a girl’

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I wish my only worry in life was HB selling out of yet another chemical to spray around my house. Sigh.
Same. She really is someone to be pitied rather than admired. Her life is dire. My job isn’t earth shattering but I work with animals and love that I make a difference to their care. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No doubt she'll get home and low and behold a delivery will be waiting full of that crease spray shite.
Conspiracy theory...I reckon there’s a row of them in the space tidy in the garage that she Didn’t want anyone seeing inside the other day!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.