Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member

Bavs face when she got signed off again.
I imagine she’s like Grandpa Joe from Charlie and the chocolate factory, laid on the sofa until everyone goes out then she’s up jumping around the house! (Couldn’t find a gif for that but hopefully described the image enough!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ophelia1990

VIP Member
“Hospital was great and free parking but I still wanna moan cos it was hard to find a FREE parking space”

Fucking hell love would anything actually make you happy? Sorry the dr’s didn’t save you a private space right next to the entrance and lay a red carpet down. Get over yourself.

Reactions: 19

Hatefake

VIP Member
I’m not to call out other peoples weight gain when I’m a fine one to talk, but the irony that Bav got all salty on her Insta years ago about people not being able to lose weight and keep it off, that picture of her and the kids in the pool she looks like a hippo wallowing in mud…. Normally I’d feel shitty saying that but as it’s Bav I don’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Banging on about that old expired coil stuck up her chuff still. She must smell like Grimsby docks down there the thing is so fermented

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Why do the "kiddos" never have a birthday party/tea with their friends? Why aren't they allowed to choose a birthday cake for themselves instead of those stupid ugly clock cakes. Why is she such a fun sucking sponge!
Whoa don't be so quick to judge.
Birthday tea?? Party?? There's a such thing as going overboard...
The lad got a box of Bran Flakes, anymore excitement he would explode

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Fanaff

VIP Member
Everytime she posts a picture taken of her, she’s a little bit bigger each time. She was so smug and rude about any form of weight loss that wasn’t Slimming world, thinking she was all high and mighty and putting others down to make herself feel better, that karma got her. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person!

Reactions: 16