Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that's Bav and Emily Walters who have let their cat die by not dealing with the situation within a week or so

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Wouldn't surprise me if she just couldn't be arsed to take it to the vets. We all know she's to lazy to even wash pissy bed sheets

Who goes to a shop and sees the dog treats that your dog likes and thinks...wow, my dog loves those, I must tell take a picture and tell Instagram...that I found my dogs favourite treats....in a shop! So so weird and oh my so bloody pointless. Cheers for that riveting content bav!

Who goes to a shop and sees the dog treats that your dog likes and thinks...wow, my dog loves those, I must tell take a picture and tell Instagram...that I found my dogs favourite treats....in a shop! So so weird and oh my so bloody pointless. Cheers for that riveting content bav!
I know
Like omg so pleased for you hun

Reactions: 3
Obviously she's starting to struggle with finances, isn't Daddy (either one) bailing her out enough. Started with the JD seasonings post and then begging all the other companies to spot her, obviously hoping they think she's an "influencer"

Getting her kids to do chores then publicly moaning about something they’ve done. witch.

Reactions: 10
Getting her kids to do chores then publicly moaning about something they’ve done. witch.
I thought this. Why is an 8 yr old doing washing up unsupervised. I wouldn’t trust an 8 yr old to clean the dishes properly. But says it all as they’re scruffy af anyway. House is a tit hole but worry about a bleeping hot chocolate maker.

Reactions: 9
She so tagged hotel chocolate to get gifted a new one. God she's so annoying

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.