Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back ache and constant pain seem to be a thing with all instagramers just now no such thing as suffering in silence.
If she shows us her platelets one more time......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she brings up old complaints one more time... 😌No one cared 4 years ago, no one cares now. Honestly, wtf... shared some bruised legs, as a memory from 4 years ago?! I don't want to imagine how is to live with her on a daily basis🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Is all of this bulshit about her being hyper mobile? My god she’s an attention seeker!
I’m hyper mobile, I ache and I get sore etc but I get on with life because I have to and if I hurt I take pain relief……everything is all for sympathy with that adult child!
She’s not the first and won’t be the last person with it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Is all of this bulshit about her being hyper mobile? My god she’s an attention seeker!
I’m hyper mobile, I ache and I get sore etc but I get on with life because I have to and if I hurt I take pain relief……everything is all for sympathy with that adult child!
She’s not the first and won’t be the last person with it 🤦🏻‍♀️
She seems to think people have never heard of it when it's actually super common!
My 9yo is hypermobile and he hardly complains. I can tell when he's a bit sore. But he rarely complains!
80% of my partners family side have it too!
She's constantly sharing symptoms and descriptions from Google 🙄

Reactions: 5
Yea in so much discomfort so she thought I'll take a selfie with a screwed up face! Fricking oddball

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’ve had it my whole life along with chronic arthritis . She thinks she’s something special. I can’t just get in bed and not do anything if my joints are bad. I also don’t post screwed up face selfies because I’m in my thirties and I’m not a child.

Remember when she vanished Connie to her room when she was ill? Maybe they should all do that with bav. Shove her somewhere and ignore her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.