Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house gives me the ‘ick’ it just looks so dirty all of the time!!
You never see her doing any stories on house cleaning 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
That’s Bav herself
I’m sure in a couple of hours we will be treated to a pic of Bav looking a right helmet head. Literally what her hairdresser does to her hair is so ageing. Notice how her back is fine to get her hair done
Did u not know her back only plays up when she's not doing something that benefits her? It's good like that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure in a couple of hours we will be treated to a pic of Bav looking a right helmet head. Literally what her hairdresser does to her hair is so ageing. Notice how her back is fine to get her hair done
I’m older than her and I don’t even have my hair done like this. It’s like she’s trying to look like a wannabe housewife and her hair looks like it’s been attacked by hairspray

Reactions: 1
Her hair ages her 10 years.
Her hair dresser must dislike her as much as we do !

Reactions: 3
Omg the 19227289 stories about her being ill.

Nobody.gives.a.tit.Bav

🙄

She must be insufferable to live with

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t know why she goes to the hairdresser to have THAT! A box dye would achieve the exact same tit colour job!

Reactions: 9
Why does Bav think it’s cute to pull those faces… noticed she’s well enough to go out with her dad for food and spending money but as soon as she’s home she’s ‘not ok’
Good lord anyone would think she’s terminal

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.