Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she drives me insane. I’m off work atm waiting a procedure for my lower back/hip. I’ve protruding discs and nerve trapped but I’m still having to do things round my house look after my kids etc even tho the pain kills me I don’t moan like that Jesus!
yea you had a an op. Wow big deal! Stop making a fuss over it and saying it’s boring doing nothing! You do sod all anyway! Selfish cow!

Reactions: 9
Bav can't move apparently and needs to be on the sofa all day, but can happily reach and clean her cupboards

Reactions: 8
Bav can't move apparently and needs to be on the sofa all day, but can happily reach and clean her cupboards
And go to the shops when it suits her….she’s hoping to be back to work in 10 days YEAH RIGHT! She’s acting like this so she’s signed off longer so she can carry on being lazy 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's getting on my tits with her back issues. It's been 3 weeks back you would of made progress ffs!

Reactions: 7
duck my life, she’s even got her husband painting her nails now cause she “can’t” 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck my life, she’s even got her husband painting her nails now cause she “can’t” 🫣
How does back surgery stop u from doing your nails 🤣 she really is acting like a spoiled princess now! She's so annoying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.