Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hospital was great and free parking but I still wanna moan cos it was hard to find a FREE parking space”

bleeping hell love would anything actually make you happy? Sorry the dr’s didn’t save you a private space right next to the entrance and lay a red carpet down. Get over yourself.

Reactions: 19
Does she ever stop moaning?! Try my local hospital love. You have to PAY for parking AND try to find a space. That’s after you’ve waited years on a waiting list just to be seen by a consultant never mind actually get into a theatre 🤬 I genuinely would love to know how she managed to jump to the top of the list

Reactions: 6
I genuinely would love to know how she managed to jump to the top of the list
I'd really love to know this too. If I'm remembering right her back problems only started last year, she had no physio or any other treatment(that she mentioned anyway) just bad back, scan, operation. So presuming it was bad enough it needed an operation it's still baffling she got it so quickly when others are on the waiting list for ages.

Reactions: 4
I lost a family member this week and had to pay £12 for the privilege at the hospital for parking. She is a spoilt witch. Moaning there isn’t enough free parking? Boo bleeping hoo

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I lost a family member this week and had to pay £12 for the privilege at the hospital for parking. She is a spoilt witch. Moaning there isn’t enough free parking? Boo bleeping hoo
I’m so sorry for your loss xx

Reactions: 2
Why does she take her child to that old women’s hairdressers? Must be the same one who ages Bav with hair cuts and colours

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The kid looks 68 not 8 with that hairstyle - poor girl morphing into her mum with the Granny hairstyle!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Also Bav isn’t in so much pain to go to the hair butchers and out for more food.

not one to point out people gaining weight but she’s getting big again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As it’s her birthday, I really hope it was her daughter’s decision to have her hair styled like that and not Bav.

Reactions: 5
Why has she let the hairdresser give that poor girl that same horrendous barnet they give her?!

Reactions: 4
Her sons inherited the teeth and the daughter now has the hair poor buggers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I found Bavs salon and the hairdressers other work isn't that bad, which means bav is asking for such terrible styles...
Screenshot_20230209-224316_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230209-224354_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20230209-224514_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20230209-224625_Chrome.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.