Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her roast is a delight again. And why the cans of coke on the table 😶 no glass or even a coaster. If you insist on having a fizzy drink with a roast at least use a glass!

Reactions: 4
Can’t stand for a shower but can walk round Ikea - dirty stinky woman, even a flannel wash for bits and pits would be better than nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£48 on cans of soft drink?? But no money to make there house look not like a hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she either has some awful people around her always causing her grief or she must read here. Always writing sharing those passive aggressive quotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£48 on cans of soft drink?? But no money to make there house look not like a hole?
Absolutely ridiculous that she spends that but on the other hand her content is dryer than a nun’s chuff

Reactions: 2
144 cans of pop?? Who the duck needs 144 cans of pop??!!
I don’t care if it’s sugar free, that stuff must be really tit for your teeth. We very rarely have any fizzy juice in (Christmas and birthdays!!). I wonder if she lets the kids have it 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her boast about drinking water the way she boasts about excessive fizzy drinks! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I wanna know how she’s got her back surgery so quick, my dad has two ruptured disks in his spine - is on the cancellation list but has still been waiting 6 months +

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.