Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does go deep into her obsessions.
Poppy dresses, cruicut, leopard print and now the cows

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣 yea the one when nobody buys a ticket cus none of the tit prizes are worth winning
---
It just gets work yuck she has no taste
Refuse to believe she’s a little over 2 months older than me

Reactions: 4
Get lost! Is she 34? I have known of this bizarre woman for years. She is not 34?! I honestly thought she was about the same age as me and was an older mum. Christ on a bike.

Edited to say that I'm not an older mum; I'm just older. My contributions to society are roaming free amongst the universities and prime wetherspoons estate, cooking dubious looking meals, but no offence is meant to older mums.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m 34 next month and if I get given even one of those pieces of tack for my birthday I will cry 😂😂 what on earth?! I’m honestly shocked this is what she’s got and she’s not embarrassed to post it all on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those cows are ugly. And so much crap on the sides, that she can't even place her birthday cards up in the right direction.
I always feel she has the faint whiff of chip fat on her. And stale smoke.

Reactions: 12
She needs to get some perspective, there are cancer patients having their appointments moved because of Dr strikes. She’s lucky to even have her operation today, a friend had her much needed endometriosis surgery cancelled today due to staff shortage - oh she boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bet it was a small procedure yet she will keep saying surgery to make it sound more dramatic

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.