Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post sorting the hospital bag… been to Primark for new pjs, looking for some duck that had the same name as her, palmed the kids off to her parents, if I was about to go into hospital for an operation I’d want to spend as much time as possible with the kids before hand
Walking round the shops fine again though 🙃

Reactions: 6
God she’s an entitled bleeping c*nt. Teachers strikes on the day of her op. THE WORLD DOESN’T STOP FOR YOU BAV.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her post re the striking has infuriated me
I work for an ambulance service and we are striking
It is an awful situation and not one I ever thought I’d find myself in
Yet this selfish twit has made it all about her - again
I guess she will be ok cause private hospital nurses won’t be on strike at any point
Does she think people want to strike 😡😡😡

Reactions: 10
What a twit. Surely your husband will be off work on the day of your “major op” so the kids can stay at home with him? Or just call on your parents who treat you like a 10 year old anyway.

I’ve never known anyone unable to look beyond the end of her nose like her. She doesn’t give a tit about anything, only what affects her. Imagine the comments she’s made about striking teachers/nhs staff in private. Imagine if SHE had to do a demanding job and work beyond her hours.

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell Bav just search on Etsy, stop touting for free stuff!!! Literally a 100 options for that print come up🙄

Reactions: 4
Banging on about that old expired coil stuck up her chuff still. She must smell like Grimsby docks down there the thing is so fermented

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just me that thinks she's massively milking this surgery?
She makes it sound like she's dying.
All the constant posts about making the most of the time. Making the most of the weekend. Spending as much time as she can with the kids

Reactions: 10
Complains she’s put weight on (can no longer fit into children’s clothing 🙄) yet makes a cheesecake covered in biscoff spread and biscuits. Make it make sense. 😵💫

Reactions: 1
God she’s really milking this surgery, any excuse to talk about it. I hope Chris is as sympathetic to her as she was him… get a taste of her own medicine

Reactions: 8
God she’s really milking this surgery, any excuse to talk about it. I hope Chris is as sympathetic to her as she was him… get a taste of her own medicine
I thought that.. Can I wear clear nail varnish even though I can't wear nail varnish at all? Definitely answered her own question.

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she needs to or would even want to.
Her nails look like they need a break!

Reactions: 3
What's the clear polish going to do? She looks like tit with or without it. Surgeons not going to be overcome with wow what a beautiful woman on my table for having clear polish.
He'd be annoyed because polish stops the pulse monitors on your fingers working accurately.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.