Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bav is such a boring c**t
Amazing how her back is cured for holiday but will bad for when she gets home so she can’t go to work or do the imaginary housework
Is PTA prat Bav taking her kids out of school or leaving them with nana and gaga as per usual?
The kids are going

She definitely posted that watch pic thinking she was showing off her mid range watches?? Really weird brag.
Ultimately WHO CARES? I couldn’t give a tit if she wears her Apple Watch, a regular watch or no watch at all.

Yep the back won’t stop her doing what she wants all holiday but I’d put money on the flight home triggering it and then she’s in ‘agony’ again just in time for landing.

Reactions: 8
I wish she would shut up about this weird app. Begging for points to get free tat that she doesn’t even know what it is?
“If I don’t like it I’ll just throw it away and I’ve not lost anything”. Just sending loads of cheap plastic over from China for you to chuck in the bin. For what? You don’t even want it it’s just FREE.

Reactions: 12
Will go with the rest of the cheap tat in her cluttered house

I wish she would shut up about this weird app. Begging for points to get free tat that she doesn’t even know what it is?
“If I don’t like it I’ll just throw it away and I’ve not lost anything”. Just sending loads of cheap plastic over from China for you to chuck in the bin. For what? You don’t even want it it’s just FREE.

‘Out of office on’
When was the last time she was in the bleeping office ?
Also , can stand and iron her tit clothes for hours but is incapable of doing anything else.
Lazy , manipulative cow.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.