Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought about the person who took those pics of her 🤣🤣
Whoever it was……good luck when you meet the Bavs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am LIVING for Little Miss SmugTooth throwing her Lambert and Butler donuts out of the pram at being papped in the wild, and called out for the liar she is, made my bleeping week. Maybe it'll teach one a little lesson in humility, and also remind one of what they say, and who they dare to judge on the way up?

Reactions: 10
I never thought about the person who took those pics of her 🤣🤣
Whoever it was……good luck when you meet the Bavs 🤣🤣
I didn't either 😂

I thought it was a photo that had been cropped to be just the back of her tbh 😂 like someone saw the photo online, noticed Bav was in it and cropped everyone else out.

Didn't enter my head that someone stood there and took a photo and posted it here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I absolutely love that her so called friends have sent her those photos. They must dislike her as much as we do 😂
She doesn’t seem to realise that we don’t give a duck how much weight she’s put on. The beauty lies in the irony that she was such a sanctimonious prick about SW, now she’s fucked it up. It was only a matter of time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I saw a few comments saying about whoever the person is that took it is a safe guarding issue…. Not sure how when the photo has no references to where it is taken- if I saw it outside this thread I wouldn’t know 1. Who it’s of or 2. Where it’s taken

Safeguarding issue would be Bav herself constantly posting her kids school and a lot of details about their life on her public open profile 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I’m genuinely baffled at how many people have commented in support of Hannah. It’s not a SG issue, it’s not a picture of her face, anyone else’s face and there is nothing in the background to suggest it is a school or children are around. As others have said she has continuously shamed people for not ‘sticking to the plan’ and piling on the weight when she has done the exact same. We all take pictures at more flattering angles but hers are purely deceptive. She also needs to shop for larger clothes - squeezing into smaller ones never works as those photos show.

Reactions: 10
I’m genuinely baffled at how many people have commented in support of Hannah. It’s not a SG issue, it’s not a picture of her face, anyone else’s face and there is nothing in the background to suggest it is a school or children are around. As others have said she has continuously shamed people for not ‘sticking to the plan’ and piling on the weight when she has done the exact same. We all take pictures at more flattering angles but hers are purely deceptive. She also needs to shop for larger clothes - squeezing into smaller ones never works as those photos show.
204 comments she'll be in her absolute element

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of the comments saying she's honest and has lovely dresses.

Should be in the same sentence. Because those lovely dresses you're referring to are the ones she's "lost" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not been on this thread for ages. She just popped up on my page about the fat shaming pics. 😂😂😂😂 I don't feel sorry for her cos she is such a cunty person and mother. Whoever took the pic knows her in person which means they also can't stand the stinky cow. She's so up herself and cringey. Also she must be loving the comments on her post. Bet half of them are secret tattlers too haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not been on this thread for ages. She just popped up on my page about the fat shaming pics. 😂😂😂😂 I don't feel sorry for her cos she is such a cunty person and mother. Whoever took the pic knows her in person which means they also can't stand the stinky cow. She's so up herself and cringey. Also she must be loving the comments on her post. Bet half of them are secret tattlers too haha
I've seen a few comments that say "I used to be on Tattle and realised how bad it was so I came off"
Yeeeeaahh suuuureee

• Haha
Her post is gonna have the same effect snares post about tattle did.
She's gonna make this thread more popular like snares made the Slimming World threads more popular

Yep, if the site has actually been named, it's only going to bring people here 🤭

Reactions: 4
Her post is gonna have the same effect snares post about tattle did.
She's gonna make this thread more popular like snares made the Slimming World threads more popular
Bav is the one that sent me to tattle over 3 years ago 😂
Was great to realise people disliked her as much as I did and I wasn't the only one who hate followed her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow just caught up on this one, did she not use the hashtag#Runfatmumrun on her post about sports day and now she's throwing her toys out the pram as someone's backed this up🤣 well done to the secret photographer I am grateful you took the photo from behind and not from the front in all her gurning glory.🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What sort of a friend reads your tattle thread anyway… i would seriously be questioning that friendship!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.