Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's def put some chunk on. Also looks like she needs a trip to Bravissimo for a refit 🤷‍♀️🙈
Wow!!!! I’m not someone who thinks it’s clever to fat shame but blimey!! The difference in these photos to the ones she posts. I’m speechless! Wow.

Reactions: 6
Wow!!!! I’m not someone who thinks it’s clever to fat shame but blimey!! The difference in these photos to the ones she posts. I’m speechless! Wow.
No fat shaming from me. I assure you I'm in no position to shame anyone on their size. But I equally don't post pictures of myself looking like I'm half the size I actually am nor have I made numerous comments about people not being able to maintain their weight like bav has

Reactions: 16
No fat shaming from me. I assure you I'm in no position to shame anyone on their size. But I equally don't post pictures of myself looking like I'm half the size I actually am nor have I made numerous comments about people not being able to maintain their weight like bav has
Sorry I didn’t think you were fat shaming! Just showing it as it is. She’s a fraud!! Maybe I’m fraud shaming!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's def put some chunk on. Also looks like she needs a trip to Bravissimo for a refit 🤷‍♀️🙈
I bet its because she's still trying to fit into Bravissimo bras when they're don't do her size anymore

Reactions: 3
For those that are blocked/can't see.

One thing I'll never understand.
She has said before, several times that she apparently has this site blocked. Which fair enough.
So why do people constantly send her screenshots of what's been said on here?
She's stated many times that she blocked the site because it was getting to her.
So I don't understand these 'friends' that then go and send her stuff?

Be prepared for the influx of people on their way though

Of course there's the usual "They're just jealous" comments.

For anyone reading. Can assure you, there is 0% of people on here that are jealous of Bav.
She's hardly a Saint.
She's no better herself 🙃

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
For those that are blocked/can't see.

One thing I'll never understand.
She has said before, several times that she apparently has this site blocked. Which fair enough.
So why do people constantly send her screenshots of what's been said on here?
She's stated many times that she blocked the site because it was getting to her.
So I don't understand these 'frienda' that then go and send her stuff?

Be prepared for the influx of people on their way though
Oh my who does she think she is 🤣🤣🤣

If you weren't such a witch Bav (and a witch about people gaining weight in the past) no one would give two hoots... and people don't really, so it deffo doesn't make a "good story" 🙄 you have about 3 people on your thread

P.s clean your magic mirror it tells lies but you don't

Reactions: 11
Oh my who does she think she is 🤣🤣🤣

If you weren't such a witch Bav (and a witch about people gaining weight in the past) no one would give two hoots... and people don't really, so it deffo doesn't make a "good story" 🙄 you have about 3 people on your thread

P.s clean your magic mirror it tells lies but you don't
Exactly.

Nobody has exactly shamed for gaining weight.

She's been shamed because she spent so long after losing all her weight SHAMING and talking tit about the people that had gained weight back after losing it and now she's done the same.

She hasn't been honest about gaining weight.
After about 6 months, she started saying she'd gained weight when she realised she couldn't hide it anymore. But then continued to choose photos that only showed her face or photos in her magic mirror.
So no, she hasn't been honest.

• Heart
Touched a nerve have we LOL. What lovely friends you have Bav, reading here/ having accounts and no doubt tattling on others. Sounds about as two faced as Butternut Bav. Maybe she needs to stop shaming her son and taking photos of his bed with piss stains on or discussing his personal problems on social media. She’s an embarrassment and what’s her husband going to do 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s her husband gonna do?! 😂 she’s finally got the comments and engagement she wanted off her last post which didn’t happen lol…. as previously mentioned— she should stop posting her sons medical issues and clean her bogging house

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'll be secretly ecstatic she came across (they weren't sent to her, she reads on here religiously) those pics on here because they've given her ig page the most attention and engagement she has had in over 3 years.
She'll be milking this for weeks.

Reactions: 10
Is she threatening violence or something? 😂Saying Chris will meet them at the school gates?

Nobody would go near his fag breath and manky teeth.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.