Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's complaining about someone posting an unflattering photo of her on line. She's forgetting that a couple of years ago she took a photo of a lady who was working in Clarkes and plastered it all over her insta because she felt she wasn't measuring her sons feet properly. That was apparently perfectly acceptable. Double standards every time for Lady Bav!
She also posted screenshots of Chris in bed after emergency back surgery following him falling out of a tree in their back garden which also sat, watched and laughed at and posted about.

Reactions: 4
Did have the icecream but does a stupid af pose with said icecream? Weird 🤨 and if she’s that arsed about her weight she wouldn’t be guzzling down hotel chocolat milkshakes
She is weird.
I presume they're the kids ice creams. And shes taken a photo with both the ice creams, before handing them over 😂

Did have the icecream but does a stupid af pose with said icecream? Weird 🤨 and if she’s that arsed about her weight she wouldn’t be guzzling down hotel chocolat milkshakes
But then went on to have a sugary drink from Tim Horton’s as well🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Who drinks all that fizzy juice? Their teeth must be mingin!! Why the need to bulk buy so much from Farmfoods??

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Who drinks all that fizzy juice? Their teeth must be mingin!! Why the need to bulk buy so much from Farmfoods??
She drinks it all.
She said before she doesn't drink tea or coffee and all she drinks is fizzy.

Probably why her and Emma got on so well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do you need so many fizzy drinks? Even if they are sugar free they will still rot your teeth. I reckon she has a spending addiction .

Reactions: 2
She has to buy something for herself everywhere she goes. Like a little treat. Expensive drinks, food, craft stuff, clothes. She’s got issues.

Wouldn’t be so bad if she treated the kids to as much stuff but it’s always for her.

I dread to think how much they spend on cans of drink.
Several times she's showed her fridge when they've stocked up and there's just shelves full of cans

Reactions: 3
I dread to think how much they spend on cans of drink.
Several times she's showed her fridge when they've stocked up and there's just shelves full of cans
The usual offer is 3 packs of 24 for £18 at Farm Foods. Don't know what the offer is this time

She can’t even do the bloody finger click thing properly like all the other tit influencers do

The usual offer is 3 packs of 24 for £18 at Farm Foods. Don't know what the offer is this time
We actually got a leaflet through from them yesterday, it’s 4 for £26 just now… so much sugar/ additives🙈🙈🤣

Since when does she have/need an office?? I thought it was a craft room?? She promoting herself??!

She drinks it all.
She said before she doesn't drink tea or coffee and all she drinks is fizzy.

Probably why her and Emma got on so well 😂
What happened between bav and emma?
They were best mates and constantly posting about each other then suddenly never bothered with each other again

What happened between bav and emma?
They were best mates and constantly posting about each other then suddenly never bothered with each other again
No idea.
Emma visited Bav when James was a few months old and then shortly after that, they both unfollowed each other

Reactions: 1
No idea.
Emma visited Bav when James was a few months old and then shortly after that, they both unfollowed each other
Bav does run through her insta friends. I remember she was best chums with Donna Hayhurst and that ended abruptly too.

We actually got a leaflet through from them yesterday, it’s 4 for £26 just now… so much sugar/ additives🙈🙈🤣

Since when does she have/need an office?? I thought it was a craft room?? She promoting herself??!
So she's spent £52 on fizzy pop then.

No wonder her and Chris teeth all have little fur coats on them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.