Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has always amazed me how she manages to over-eat when she clearly starves the children who actually need the calories because they are growing. She's just salty because she constantly flamed those who put weight back on and now she actually is the elephant in the room. Literally. Again.

Reactions: 13
People going on about safeguarding issues when she’s just posted a bleeping picture with her mobile number and postcode 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
So now I know her childrens school, DOBs, when they’re at work, the pets, the cars, the equipment in her ‘den’…. And I live 340 miles away! Well done Hannah!
Plus you know when she's going on holiday too! If she got burgled I wonder what the insurance company would say about all her posting on social media.

Reactions: 7
Plus you know when she's going on holiday too! If she got burgled I wonder what the insurance company would say about all her posting on social media.
To be fair, the burglars will think the place has already been ransacked and they’ve missed their chance 🤷‍♀️🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeh definite “My husbands bigger than your husband” vibes🙄🙄
I’m just catching up but her g*mp of a husband couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag, I’m more scared of my own shadow. Twunt

Why g*mp gets changed to gif is beyond me 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she post everything online?! Who needs to know that she needs to get her coil changed?😂 put your phone down and go have sex with daddy (daddy Chris 😝)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My coils late.....thanks for that useful Info bav. What time did you eat tea last night? How.many wees did you do? I'd love to know

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've noticed since the post about her not being honest about her size, she's been standing back and not squeezing her hand against her hip in her mirror selfies now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220624-174900_Instagram.jpg

No doubt will make another salty comment about the NHS. Would never consider the fact that it's HER responsibility to keep track and ring her GP surgery a good few months in advance 🙄

Reactions: 14
Why do we need to know about her coil? I find it odd that she would share something so personal. I know it’s nothing to be ashamed about or embarrassed about, but it’s personal and shouldn’t be shared with 1000s of people who already know lots of other personal information about her…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1367126

No doubt will make another salty comment about the NHS. Would never consider the fact that it's HER responsibility to keep track and ring her GP surgery a good few months in advance 🙄
I’m not sticking up for butternut bav in anyway (she’s a complete dick) but I live near here and it’s well know how terrible the GPs are in the area, it’s been in the news lately. That being said, she should know that most GPs aren’t offering services like this at the moment and that there would be a wait. I hope she realises that there’s a telephone assessment before they’ll even book you an appointment to get one fitted🤦🏼‍♀️

She's complaining about someone posting an unflattering photo of her on line. She's forgetting that a couple of years ago she took a photo of a lady who was working in Clarkes and plastered it all over her insta because she felt she wasn't measuring her sons feet properly. That was apparently perfectly acceptable. Double standards every time for Lady Bav!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Why do we need to know about her coil? I find it odd that she would share something so personal. I know it’s nothing to be ashamed about or embarrassed about, but it’s personal and shouldn’t be shared with 1000s of people who already know lots of other personal information about her…
Shares details about her mouldy coil, shares pictures of her tit tip of a house, shares her sons wee stained bed sheets but someone sharing her back fat was a step too far 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's complaining about someone posting an unflattering photo of her on line. She's forgetting that a couple of years ago she took a photo of a lady who was working in Clarkes and plastered it all over her insta because she felt she wasn't measuring her sons feet properly. That was apparently perfectly acceptable. Double standards every time for Lady Bav!
What the actual duck??

Reactions: 1
Did have the icecream but does a stupid af pose with said icecream? Weird 🤨 and if she’s that arsed about her weight she wouldn’t be guzzling down hotel chocolat milkshakes

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.