Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it all the wrong way round? How can you tell what everything is just by the handles??
I don’t understand those cutlery organisers….surely
You’d have to pull out each one until you find what you wanted?! Hardly makes life easier 😂

Reactions: 3
If my window installers had left my windows like that I’d have been demanding a refund. They are awful! And I have had a lot of windows replaced over last 12 months! ( only 7 left. Yay) They leave them pristine.
She didn't get new windows😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ahh right! Just Bavs make them look messy and unorganised 😂
Yeah safe to say I couldn't live with mine like that. I have 8 of each utensil all matching and definitely not tacky plasticky colours. 🙊

On a second look, mine are slightly different.

Also, any bets on how long the glass hob will stay looking like that?

That birthday surprise tea organised by her looks quite classy...until Bav decides to lift open a sausage and bacon roll to show us idiots what one looks like🙄 Also, my deeply suspicious mind is like "is party really for you Bav, no pics of said friends, no tagging of said friends, no names of said friends or are you at someone else's birthday do" 🤷🏻‍♀️

That birthday surprise tea organised by her looks quite classy...until Bav decides to lift open a sausage and bacon roll to show us idiots what one looks like🙄 Also, my deeply suspicious mind is like "is party really for you Bav, no pics of said friends, no tagging of said friends, no names of said friends or are you at someone else's birthday do" 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also if I'm not mistaken she doesn't drink tea or coffee so why would her friends organise afternoon tea. I don't drink them either and before Covid a gang of us used to go maybe once a year for afternoon tea on the clear understanding I was on the vino for the event not tea. If my pals threw me an afternoon tea event I'd question how much thry really knew me.

Also if I'm not mistaken she doesn't drink tea or coffee so why would her friends organise afternoon tea. I don't drink them either and before Covid a gang of us used to go maybe once a year for afternoon tea on the clear understanding I was on the vino for the event not tea. If my pals threw me an afternoon tea event I'd question how much thry really knew me.
I came to say, did she do it for herself?
Didn't show anyone.
She's the one that buys littlebrowniecompany too 😂

And no, pretty sure she only drinks fruit teas but she lives off fizzy

Reactions: 4
As I thought....tacky floor tiles to go with her butlins inspired kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Curious to know where that double fridge is going to be wedged in. There doesn't seem to be any available space left given the size of that wall with the tiny rad on it

That kitchen…..none of it matches, the floors, cupboards and tiles just clash bad of brought a house with that kitchen is replace despite it being new 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What’s with the white door and brown door 😂 and my parents used to have a strip light in their garage

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.