Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confession time, I bought one of her masks 😂😂 in my defence, it was long before I realised what a bell and she is 😂

The standard of the sewing was okay to be fair but it did have a funny musty smell so straight in the washing machine it went. She also wasn’t overly pleasant to deal with in DM. No thank you for your purchase or anything.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she style it like that too. She looks better with it straight
The middle parting and big curls ages her about 30 years. I don’t know if it would hold a curl for long now, I’ve never tried to curl straw 😂

Also, the countless stories about her constantly ironing are a lie. She needs to steam that bloody dress!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That hair makes her look like she’s taking part in a World War 1 re-enactment day 😂 so aging and old fashioned?! She needs a new hair dresser who will bring her hair back to life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she have such an obsession with showing alcohol, talking about alcohol and the amount consumed ect like she's a 16 year old girl that thinks it's cool?

Reactions: 8
That hair makes her look like she’s taking part in a World War 1 re-enactment day 😂 so aging and old fashioned?! She needs a new hair dresser who will bring her hair back to life.
This is spot on! She looks like she’s going to a historical reenactment.

She always posts that she’s had 2 drinks and is soooo wild!! She has no life. Alcohol is edgy to her and it’s what the cool kids do. So pathetic.

Reactions: 4
I have a question for you all...if you were a child would you rather have Fopps or Mrs Bavington as a parent?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fopps 100%

She feeds her kids, doesn’t make them pick up dog tit, seems to spend some money on them and does activities with them unlike Bav who believes they should have 1 meal a day, so all the chores and only spends money on herself. Fopp’s food looks more appetising too… both like to palm off the kids though I have noticed

I have a question for you all...if you were a child would you rather have Fopps or Mrs Bavington as a parent?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Letting us know that her children have grown. Newsflash bav....that's what happens with young children....they grow!

Reactions: 7
So her daughter wants to do something nice for charity and selfish Bav doesn’t want her to. Sounds about right. 🙄😠

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.