Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That trash has been piled up since at least April. I know this because I posted about it at the time. They are both lazy scruffs who need a kick up butt!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I came here to say this…

WHO GIVES A STUFF THAT YOUR HUSBAND HAS LOST HIS GLASSES!!!!!!

But don’t worry guys, he has found them now…

🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hang on for a second. Didn’t she take the piss out of the weather forecast the other day and make it out that summer is always this hot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hang on for a second. Didn’t she take the piss out of the weather forecast the other day and make it out that summer is always this hot 🙄
I was thinking this too. What a bleeping idiot. Denying climate change by saying it’s ‘just summer’ and then posting a video of wild fires, let me repeat WILD FIRES in THE UK saying how sad it is. So dumb.

Reactions: 8
That face! Would you dare take that photo in the hairdressers? Can’t wait to see how fried it looks after this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bav. You’ve got 23k followers. WHY OH WHY would you make a grid post with your kids’ school logos visible? I do not get it

• Angry
Reactions: 6
bav. You’ve got 23k followers. WHY OH WHY would you make a grid post with your kids’ school logos visible? I do not get it
People just seem to have no clue what so ever!
Just off her Instagram, I know her address, her phone number, her kids school.

Yet she never posts where she works for privacy 🙃

• Haha
I’ve got like 300 followers and I still cover my kid’s logo on my private Instagram…

I just don’t understand why she would make that info so readily available

Reactions: 6
She’s one of those women who would be the first to kick off if there was a safeguarding issue at school yet she makes every detail of her kids lives readily available.

Thick.

I’ve got like 300 followers and I still cover my kid’s logo on my private Instagram…

I just don’t understand why she would make that info so readily available
She's said before that everyone knows on her socials that she is on the PTA at her kids school, so they could find it that way if they wanted as the PTA has social media too.

I pointed out that she could have minimised the risk, if the school name is known, by not telling her social media followers her kids names or showing their faces and she blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I once saw something on her profile that showed her address so I messaged her and she said that it was fine because that went out with all her orders anyway (when she was selling masks)... Very defensive and no thanks at all. 5 mins later the photo had been cropped and the address removed. So why not just say thanks and change the photo why get so aggy and defensive about it?

Reactions: 13
I once saw something on her profile that showed her address so I messaged her and she said that it was fine because that went out with all her orders anyway (when she was selling masks)... Very defensive and no thanks at all. 5 mins later the photo had been cropped and the address removed. So why not just say thanks and change the photo why get so aggy and defensive about it?
Omg I'd totally forgotten about her mask making!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.