Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that photo of her on her story of her sat there with her tongue out. Hannah why?? Just why?? Why am earth would you think that pointless photo has a place on your account?

Reactions: 12
I must of missed it but why is she sitting/working from home with her leg on her desk?

Reactions: 3
I can't understand why everyone thinks sciatica is something you have to live with or go to the Dr's for. Find a good sports massage or a osteopath and you'll be sorted. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Because she would have to pay for that and she is far too busy prioritising buying pointless crap.

Oh and she will be able to knock the poor , overworked , understaffed NHS again about this !!!

Reactions: 6
Oh god now she has a diagnosis of hyperbolity she will be forever complaining and next the kids will need diagnosing.

Hyper mobile over here and manage it well but can see her having the worst case ever.

Oh god now she has a diagnosis of hyperbolity she will be forever complaining and next the kids will need diagnosing.

Hyper mobile over here and manage it well but can see her having the worst case ever.
I’m hyper mobile too and have managed without posting on social media for attention too! Can’t wait to see what bs she comes out with 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She'll be the first person ever to have it.
She posted all the information as if it's some rare thing.
It's super common.
They think even 1 in 30 people have it!

Reactions: 10
“Wouldn’t wish this pain on anyone, well maybe those trolls”

A) Keep on wishing hun 😘
B) Only trolls in your eyes cause you’re called out for your behaviour to your kids, your shithole of a house, your poor hygiene and your tit crafting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can't believe how much tit she puts on her Instagram. The most private plus boring tripe. And as for the peace signs and touch out I can't bear it any more. What's the bets Connie and Austin will also be diagnosed (by her) with hyper mobility next. She just loves attention.

Reactions: 8
Can't believe how much tit she puts on her Instagram. The most private plus boring tripe. And as for the peace signs and touch out I can't bear it any more. What's the bets Connie and Austin will also be diagnosed (by her) with hyper mobility next. She just loves attention.

Guaranteed as they go to gymnastics so will 100% be hypermobile 🤣🤣

• Haha
Lol 2 scones for dinner. Yes Bav a diet would be really good and would help your apparently struggling body. She really doesn’t help her self does she. I hope the kids have eaten tonight and haven’t just been given 2 scones 😬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.