Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should she be declaring all these posts about her sister in law’s sweet shop as ADs? Especially the one with the discount code? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Reading here again, Bav? 👋 A story about it not being an AD appears within minutes of my post? 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reading here again, Bav? 👋 A story about it not being an AD appears within minutes of my post? 🤔🙄
I don’t know the ins and outs of ads, but surely it’s still an ad regardless what she thinks, she’s definitely not buying those sweets full price while giving everyone else a discount?!

Reactions: 4
Offering a discount to a product is an Ad.

Even without a discount code.. Just a post about that product itself is classed as an ad? Because you're using your large following to advertise a company? No?

Offering a discount to a product is an Ad.

Even without a discount code.. Just a post about that product itself is classed as an ad? Because you're using your large following to advertise a company? No?
Also it’s not like it’s local to her and she’s just recommending somewhere she loves. It’s absolutely miles away from her and her sister (in law?) has obviously asked her to share because of her following. So it’s an advert.

Those kids looked thrilled to be at the hospital while their mother gives platelets
I don't understand why whoever takes her/picks her up goes in with her every time?
Including both the kids when they're there.
Can't she go up herself? 🤔

Who would leave all those bin bags in the garden in this heat, take them down the top. The smell must be rancid and guaranteed a load of flies. Pair of scruffs

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Who would leave all those bin bags in the garden in this heat, take them down the top. The smell must be rancid and guaranteed a load of flies. Pair of scruffs
theyre probably like a nice smelly air freshener around the fat smell, rancid cooking and 18392 cigarettes they smoke.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
How long until there’s a post about why the bags are there and what the contents of them is, to justify how lazy they are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.