Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is finding out you need a plate in your arm, a wasted 3 and a half hours?
What did she expect? To do the plate there and then?

Reactions: 8
Her moaning about her back being agony. Chris fell out a tree she laughed and took pics and videos of him in agony and complained about the NHS. Double standards much

Reactions: 16
She's still a boring bastard then. Not looked at her account since the day I saw about a million bin bags in the garden. Dirty wench. Must be bleeping stinking of tit in this heat. Boring cow telling her followers about her mother's arm. She's looking more and more like her mother every day. Poor Chris.

Reactions: 4
Is it me or does it always seem like Butternut is always getting her coil changed or sorted??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it me or does it always seem like Butternut is always getting her coil changed or sorted??
This is what she complained about. That it was due back in May but forgot and had to wait until today for an appointment.
And then acts like it's the NHS fault that she forgot. Expected an instant appointment

I presume there was nothing more wrong with her back after we heard no more about being in A&E

Reactions: 4
Mrs Bavington #12 I don’t follow her anymore,the moaning faced bore

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion for #12:

Butternut Bav with hair like straw, her stories are crap and she’s a right old bore!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she sharing the goings on of her vagina?
What you mean you aren't interested in another womens vagina?? Especially as they have added yet another scrunchy face and a peace sign to really add to the riveting fanny content?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.