Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she turned up wearing that in my office she would be sent straight home. There's being casual and then there's turning up like you've just rolled out of bed!

Reactions: 4
Why would you pose for a photo about a holiday thats a year away..
Screenshot_20220618-125057_Instagram.jpg

They should prioritise buying chris a toothbrush. He needs to descale his gnashers desperately...they are furry
Screenshot_20220618-125143_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
We need to know where she's going so that none of us book the same place at the same time by accident!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We need to know where she's going so that none of us book the same place at the same time by accident!
Screenshot_20220619-132047_Instagram.jpg

Egypt, most likely sharm el sheikh.
She's obsessed with going there. I remember a few years ago when it was closed to tourists because of terrorists she made a post in a strop that she couldn't go saying if it were possible she'd go there anyway, despite the warnings.
Because she's always felt safe and knew better than the foreign office.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1354589
Egypt, most likely sharm el sheikh.
She's obsessed with going there. I remember a few years ago when it was closed to tourists because of terrorists she made a post in a strop that she couldn't go saying if it were possible she'd go there anyway, despite the warnings.
Because she's always felt safe and knew better than the foreign office.
I definitely won't be heading there so!

Reactions: 2
It’s Jaz Makadi aquaviva in hurghada. Been before and ended up with food poisoning. Might do her some favours though!
so avoid Egypt as advised above😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s Jaz Makadi aquaviva in hurghada. Been before and ended up with food poisoning. Might do her some favours though!
so avoid Egypt as advised above😂
I put a haha reaction then realised it looks like I’m laughing at you getting ill on holiday! 🙃 I didn’t mean it like that though!

Reactions: 5
She wants people to comment “oh nooooo you’re not fat Hannah you’re stunning!”.

It’s so pathetic and not to mention insulting and damaging to women who are bigger than her. But she’s too dim to think about that.

Reactions: 10
She wants people to comment “oh nooooo you’re not fat Hannah you’re stunning!”.

It’s so pathetic and not to mention insulting and damaging to women who are bigger than her. But she’s too dim to think about that.
Nothing like begging the sympathy vote is there 🥱🥱🥱 I’m a lot bigger than her but I don’t go on about it, it’s my deal and if I wanna do something about it I will. Won’t post tit on Instagram to make myself feel better. Anyway, doesn’t matter if she was a 6 or a 26. She’s an ugly person inside and out.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.