Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get over the mess in the salad photo. Had she not mentioned the dogs and drawn attention to it then I wouldn't have noticed. I do not understand how anyone can live with that amount of clutter / mess. I feel awful for the kids, they probably really do enjoy staying at their grandparents

Reactions: 5
That salad includes spring onions, pickled onions, half a red onion, beetroot and boiled eggs. She will stink. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I cannot get over the mess in the salad photo. Had she not mentioned the dogs and drawn attention to it then I wouldn't have noticed. I do not understand how anyone can live with that amount of clutter / mess. I feel awful for the kids, they probably really do enjoy staying at their grandparents
It makes my blood run cold, how could anyone live in such a tit tip? Even worse to subject your poor kids to it!

Reactions: 3
Why is the spring onion just dumped on the plate like that?! Does she just eat them like a bread stick?
She must smoke a lot of cigarettes to be able to do that and have lost her sense of taste and smell.

• Haha
I didn’t notice the salad just the tit in the background. You would think after doing her house up she would at least keep it tidier now, but no. Bet you the kids are still at her parents too even though the drain is fixed

Why is the spring onion just dumped on the plate like that?! Does she just eat them like a bread stick?
She must smoke a lot of cigarettes to be able to do that and have lost her sense of taste and smell.
This is what makes me laugh when she thinks she's unique or cool when she says she likes the hottest/spiciest things as if people will be shocked.

It's no surprise when you smoke as much as you do hun.
You can't taste what others can 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That dress 😳 She know it should’ve been ironed but instead wears it fully wrinkly… Is she actually going to work in an office looking like that??

Reactions: 1
That dress 😳 She know it should’ve been ironed but instead wears it fully wrinkly… Is she actually going to work in an office looking like that??
The dress is awful, sort of thing you wear abroad on holiday & leave it there. She's probably not at work today ? I only saw the post on FB and no mention of work but regardless, who goes out wearing clothes that creased 🤷

The dress is awful, sort of thing you wear abroad on holiday & leave it there. She's probably not at work today ? I only saw the post on FB and no mention of work but regardless, who goes out wearing clothes that creased 🤷
I just assumed now that she has a proper job that she was working full time… As you say though regardless what she’s doing that dress looks tit🤣🤣

She’s put that she’s outside on her lunch break so yep she did go to work in unironed clothes

That dress (wrinkled or not) isn’t work wear for a professional office. I wouldn’t wear it to work (well ever) but you know.

Reactions: 2
That dress (wrinkled or not) isn’t work wear for a professional office. I wouldn’t wear it to work (well ever) but you know.
TBH yeh it looks like holiday wear but it probably is acceptable work wear these days. Since covid workwear seems a bit more lax. I work for a professional finance company (99.9% of the time from home thankfully) but I wouldn’t be surprised to see people wearing things like that. At least her boobs are covered 🤷‍♀️

The dress will be something she has had screwed up in a pile somwhere for a few years that shes had to dig out because nothing from the last few years will fit her.

TBH yeh it looks like holiday wear but it probably is acceptable work wear these days. Since covid workwear seems a bit more lax. I work for a professional finance company (99.9% of the time from home thankfully) but I wouldn’t be surprised to see people wearing things like that. At least her boobs are covered 🤷‍♀️
I reckon all her work colleagues laughed at her outside the window 😂

The dress will be something she has had screwed up in a pile somwhere for a few years that shes had to dig out because nothing from the last few years will fit her.
And probably covered in dog hair too

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.