Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who pictures their confirmation text when ordering a take away and posts it on Instagram? Jesus christ she's so annoying

Reactions: 10
Who pictures their confirmation text when ordering a take away and posts it on Instagram? Jesus christ she's so annoying
She has nothing interesting in her life so must document every mundane detail…even recreating eating magnums😂

Reactions: 6
Those bridesmaid dresses are disgusting, even for 11 years ago. I'm just thinking about all the dog hair and stains that will be on that blanket 🤢 it's also vile

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
And while I'm not sticking up for her in the slightest, she feel tit because she's gained weight and she's gained weight because she feels tit.
Losing weight & maintaining it is hard unless your mindset changes & that's the most challenging thing to do
I have no sympathy for her when she was spouting so much rubbish/bitching about the people who had lost weight with SW and gained back.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly that… and she’s only being honest about it now she can no longer hide it. I have every sympathy for anyone who has weight struggles - I do myself - but Bav has proved herself time and time again to be a horrible person. Her bitching about people loosing weight and gaining it back was so patronising. I also remember her rant about her parents gifting them the deposit for their house, something along the lines of people being being jealous and boo hoo if your parents can’t afford to do that. She’s not a nice person

I have no sympathy for her when she was spouting so much rubbish/bitching about the people who had lost weight with SW and gained back.

Reactions: 11
And while I'm not sticking up for her in the slightest, she feel tit because she's gained weight and she's gained weight because she feels tit.
Losing weight & maintaining it is hard unless your mindset changes & that's the most challenging thing to do
Still the same annoying bleeping face though 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If that face is anything to go by, it might explain why the sewerage pipes are blocked.
She looks a bit bunged up herself there.

Screenshot_20220613-122327_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.